Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Its all speculation at this point. No one truly knows why the source code says "what-the-lebron" in it. But I sure wish it would be a what the of all the different accolades he's ever had. Ie., mvps, championships etc...
Do you know where it says that in the source code or how to get the source code? thanks

He's not going to wear Elites for more than a little stretch. Soldiers are his go to. That ridiculous article of these are the Elites Lebron will wear during the playoffs was laughable. We know that he doesn't like the XI due to the fit (his orthotics on top of the insole). We also know he threw a middle finger to last years elites and wore PEs most of the time. IF, big if he wore XI elites it would be special PEs.

Speaking of which the red and KP soldiers drop this week. Those are hotter than the terrible low Easters.
the KP soldiers are dropping this week? those are so clean

I want 'em and I know they gonna be even harder to get then the blue suedes
sick.gif
mean.gif
 why can't everything be a general release 

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNN

So wait--- AND PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG--- so does this mean people who bought off 2k14 pretty much have their pairs locked in the bag?? And that ADDITIONAL pairs will be available to the public??

Or does it mean that NOBODY will be able to cop other than those people who pre-ordered on 2k14??

Or does it mean they are going to get a DIFFERENT "WTL" ??

I need answers people!!! :lol: :lol: I feel like Timon in Lion King right now--- WHAT'S GOIN' ON HERE!?!?!?

That would be crazy but it makes sense if that was the case
I feel a lot of people would be salty because of the time they put into the game just to cop a shoe that's supposed to be "globally" available and not have the exclusive shoe we all been itching to see

For all the hate in here on the Blue Suedes.....

They ebay auctions are starting to move....

Been watching multiple size 12 and 13s dry up.....

Seems people really did want them even though they weren't red...

Last edited by a moderator:

maybe the reseller just couldn't sell them and decide to end auction and return them??
roll.gif

That would be crazy but it makes sense if that was the case
I feel a lot of people would be salty because of the time they put into the game just to cop a shoe that's supposed to be "globally" available and not have the exclusive shoe we all been itching to see

I would be extremely happy I don't have to put any extra effort into getting the wtls

I really like em

people had to buy new gaming systems, buy another copy of 2k14, play the game, and pay 220 for the shoe after getting the code :lol:

think most people spent well over $500+ together for a shoe they don't even know what it looks like, bravo nike and 2k.

That's like saying if you had to drive to pick up a pair of shoes the cost of that shoe includes the price of your car. :smh:

No one was buying a PS4/XB1 just to get these shoes :lol:

Lmao people hacking sites to get info on the 2k14, stop being impatient and wait. People bought ps4s just for the lebron shoe? If you did then you deserve what you get and you deserve to be disappointed that's over 800 spent just to get some shoes. Would be crazy if they turn out to be the WTL'S, even though your pair would be guaranteed I'd be salty other people would be able to cop.

That's like saying if you had to drive to pick up a pair of shoes the cost of that shoe includes the price of your car. :smh:

No one was buying a PS4/XB1 just to get these shoes :lol:

In the 2k14 specific thread resellers were trying to say they should factor in the price of the new system. I was like ummm nah. You still have the system. If you want your money back then sell the system...smh...

He's not going to wear Elites for more than a little stretch. Soldiers are his go to. That ridiculous article of these are the Elites Lebron will wear during the playoffs was laughable. We know that he doesn't like the XI due to the fit (his orthotics on top of the insole). We also know he threw a middle finger to last years elites and wore PEs most of the time. IF, big if he wore XI elites it would be special PEs.

Speaking of which the red and KP soldiers drop this week. Those are hotter than the terrible low Easters.

ok #1 what article are you speaking of? please post link
2. the playoffs havent even started yet and for all we/you know he could roll with the elite 100% of the time
3.LBJ rolling with a PE shoe is not him putting the middle finger up to that particular shoe...its actually the exact opposite and i am sure most people in this thread would rather see LBJ in a PE XI elite than a garbage soldier 7 just out of principle

LBJ nor nike has never came out and said exactly whats wrong with the fitment of the shoe on LBJ and i agree with most that the issue with the shoe is performance based and the XI is a great shoe to wear casually

Lmao people hacking sites to get info on the 2k14, stop being impatient and wait. People bought ps4s just for the lebron shoe? If you did then you deserve what you get and you deserve to be disappointed that's over 800 spent just to get some shoes. Would be crazy if they turn out to be the WTL'S, even though your pair would be guaranteed I'd be salty other people would be able to cop.
Hacking ? *Facepalm*   

btw the 2ks will only have 2,014 pairs... 

hush I don't need bad juju right now i'm holding prayer beads lurking these auctions
laugh.gif
 oh wait it does me no good because my money's tide up in a pair that I can't have
mean.gif

Chill bruh.
roll.gif
I thought it was 3 different people, wow I didn't pay attention that he posted all 3
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom