Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Copped the Heroes this weekend. The pictures really don't do them justice. Absolutely pop even more in person. Will try to post some on feet pics after work. Usually not a fan of the Elite models either.

Stop with your nonsense, everyone getting Wtl? Who told you that and where's the proof? You're in here speculating and giving people false information, you're the troll. If you don't have information that's from Nike themselves don't post it. You're just trying to start a debate on nonsense that you woke up and felt would make you feel better.
............................................ In your own words
Oh shut up.

If anyone is still looking for the Heroes you can get them for 15% off today at Eastbay. They have a special offer through Ebates.
Won't work because discounts are excluded.

you sure? its through ebates not through the normal website.
I might be wrong bro if they're saving you money via a rebate, I thought it was a code you use.

15% still ain't better than 20% and free shipping, they still have sizes if anyone's interested. Use code ITPAYS on nbastore.com

I might be wrong bro if they're saving you money via a rebate, I thought it was a code you use.

15% still ain't better than 20% and free shipping, they still have sizes if anyone's interested. Use code ITPAYS on nbastore.com

Ebates has nothing to do with a promo code. You can use a promo code to get free shipping in addition to the cash back. Eastbay pays a commission to them to advertise on their site. It entices people to buy if they see deals advertised on Ebates. I can't add my size to my cart on NBA.com ( the only size you can actually add to cart is a 7).

Last edited:
2k14 Lebron's cancelled :rofl:

Y'all lost on that one B.

Pre-orders and code chargebacks up the wazoo :lol:

Last edited:
imagine how all the people feel that bought codes  
sick.gif

Is it fair to ask that the thread title needs to mention the 2k14 shipping in June?? 

I really wish NBAstore would update their inventory.  I took a shower to think about the size 11 sitting in my cart the other day, came back and it was gone.  My own fault, but I can't quit clicking on my size on their site lol

imagine how all the people feel that bought codes  :x

Resellers scrambling and praying to every based god this isn't true since they probably spent all that money :lol:

And as much as I like that superhero XI I'm not gonna bite. No way, eff that MSRP :x Nike wildin.

I prefer the Xi's to the X's. I know it sounds kind of cliche, but I like how futuristic the shoe looks. The cw's are better as well imo

The X had way better colorways imo. I liked the Aways, Hero Elite, and King's Pride. The rest were just pretty meh. It took me awhile to really get into the XI's though. And the LeBron line is my favorite.

I love the X elite and XI regular model. Regular X model was kinda mediocre to me since I love the IX so much.

X's are comfy, but feels way too high after wearing XI's.  not a fan of airmax on bball shoes.  9's are an exception and only 180 air max

9s were definitely the best when it came to on court performance and casual wear. Loved finding the right shirts/colorways to match. Loved the 10s, and like the 11s. But the 9 was special.

Also partial to 9s. Wore my Chinas yest. Just hated the sizing, I wear sz 10 and the 10.5s I had on yest were getting tight really quick, damn near need to full size up for a comfy wear

The cancellation emails are automated. No orders will be cancelled.

OAN: Just got shipping confirmation from NBAstore.

Back
Top Bottom