Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Also partial to 9s. Wore my Chinas yest. Just hated the sizing, I wear sz 10 and the 10.5s I had on yest were getting tight really quick, damn near need to full size up for a comfy wear
The sizing was the only real flaw. I wear a 10.5 and had to go up a full size. They ran crazy small for me.

I knew not to mess with those 2k14s Bob had too many birthdays. Seem like identity fraud to me lol. On the real I hope it's all good. Anxious to see what they look like and will they continue with kd on 2k15?

Did I stumble in the lebron x thread? Lol.

Now that I FINALLY have kp xi coming I can finally agree and preach that

kp >>>> all xi color ways

I'd give elite Xs the slight advantage over regular XIs because that zoom/max combo doesn't feel worse over time - in fact I could argue it feels better over several wears.

To me the X still holds my top spot. Loved the design, the comfort, the colorways, the durability, and especially the performance on court. X Elites were even a tad better, and the ID options were fantastic. Only part of the X line I wasn't crazy about was the lows, and I didn't go after any of the EXT's either, but those are never my thing. Only interested in hoop shoes.

just some bron eye candy for everyone. plus something to help decide on an everglades cop. i'm still undecided. i love the fact that the "tape" portion is a matte black

Y'all in denial about the 2k14s being cancelled :lol:

Nike sent out a company wide email to reps this AM, 2k14s done lol

Y'all in denial about the 2k14s being cancelled
laugh.gif

Nike sent out a company wide email to reps this AM, 2k14s done lol

Done as in cancelled.

If you have an order go ahead and call in to Nike see what they tell you. Bet they'll tell you it's cancelled.

Since no one that got a legit code actually paid for the shoes, nothing you can really do unless you want reparations for all the hours you spent on MyPlayer :lol:

This is funny to me cuz A) I didn't get a chance to play for a code cuz I was too busy and B) people still act like Nike owes them :rofl: #YallLostB

Done as in cancelled.

If you have an order go ahead and call in to Nike see what they tell you. Bet they'll tell you it's cancelled.

Since no one that got a legit code actually paid for the shoes, nothing you can really do unless you want reparations for all the hours you spent on MyPlayer :lol:

This is funny to me cuz A) I didn't get a chance to play for a code cuz I was too busy and B) people still act like Nike owes them :rofl: #YallLostB

nothing is actually cancelled but good try.
http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/2k14/a_id/46268/p/3897

Back
Top Bottom