• Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lebron XI Denim up on shoepalace. $260 of course. Sizes 8.5 - 14

http://www.shoepalace.com/lebron-xi-denim-mens-basketball-shoe-black-denim.html
Quote:
Don't make me get out the Andy Dwyer poop .gif
laugh.gif

Nah he wasn't fouled there. LeBron always gets foul calls he doesn't deserve anyway

A wassup man. What happen to yo nets squad last night? Why didn't you come in here running your mouth like you did back then when the Nets beat the Heat in the regular season?
DIdnt look like Pierce got that foul from last night either... NO foul. Heat win :rofl:
LOL tanking to play the heat in the 2nd rnd...smh
Have fun in the off season

Anyway back on topic here. Do you guys think the Super heroes have been sold out at HOH?

How can you write an essay then say.... Back on topic like it's gonna be no reply?

ya'll better than me---I totally ignored it.

Man it's GS superheroes on the bay for 110 shipped. Sometimes I wish I wasn't SO impatient when it comes to kicks :smh: Especially GS NON Jordans. They always turn up for cheaper if I just wait.

How can you write an essay then say.... Back on topic like it's gonna be no reply?
As a master’s student, I am currently working in the Materials Research Laboratory (MRL) in

the Ferroelectrics group spearheaded by Dr. John Teacher. In my research group, we are

attempting to design microwave-active materials to facilitate the procurement of a low-powered

miniaturized solid-state antenna. I am personally interested in what role highly polarizable ions

in the prototypical Perovskite-type crystal structures can play in tunable microwave antennas.

Barium Strontium Titanium Oxide (BSTO) in tandem with non-electrical oxides has recently

been used in phase array antennas. The addition of non-electrical oxides, for example,

magnesium oxide (MgO), has improved the tunability and adjustable electrical properties of the

BSTO over wider ranges, as well as improved the impedance matching of the antenna/air

interface. Empirical studies suggest that doping BSTO with MgO lowers the impedance by

lowering the permittivity of the composite, in turn lowering the insertion losses over appreciable

ranges of microwave frequencies. With the aid of the materials science graduate fellowship, I

would like to develop this technology and apply it to the miniaturization of solid-state lowpowered

antennas in my Ph.D. graduate study.

Anyway, back on topic -- Anyone pick up them denims?

of course you guys are going to ignore it, I wasn't talking to you guys. Unless you're going to answer the question at the end, don't even bother speaking about my post.

A wassup man. What happen to yo nets squad last night? Why didn't you come in here running your mouth like you did back then when the Nets beat the Heat in the regular season?
DIdnt look like Pierce got that foul from last night either... NO foul. Heat win :rofl:
LOL tanking to play the heat in the 2nd rnd...smh
Have fun in the off season

Anyway back on topic here. Do you guys think the Super heroes have been sold out at HOH?
nets team was formed this year. Even Miami ain't win the chip the first year, need time to develop chemistry

its all good man. just talking my ish, because of what happen during the reg season. you good for responding tho.
:lol: I knew it was a lost cause once Bk lost gm4, wouldve been a completely different series had we got that game

Back
Top Bottom