Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

MC loser pack lows have been lost to the hype train...

Thankfully the black lows are a GR and 10x better
smokin.gif
All of this.
pimp.gif

i know this is way over used, but if those multi colored joints were just a regular gr.. you know the rest

are these hyped tho?

I still don't think a lot of ppl around my way walked up there for the raffle---spoke with one of the guys and he didn't make it seem like hella people inquired about them. I only got a raffle ticket to oop for Blake. Cuz I feel like if he doesn't succeed we won't be seeing him around anymore :lol: :lol:

Fragment x Benassi slides sold out about as fast as the Lunar90s ...still salty about that :lol:

If these aren't hyped now they will be. Not many retail spots are getting them and the ones that are, aren't getting that many.

NDC got people gassed up for no reason. And what is most y'all success rate on an NDC limited release again? Yea, thought so
I have been really successful on my pick ups from NDC. The ONLY one that I didn't get was the Lunar90 but when that dropped I was at work and I only had my cell phone!

are these hyped tho?

I still don't think a lot of ppl around my way walked up there for the raffle---spoke with one of the guys and he didn't make it seem like hella people inquired about them. I only got a raffle ticket to oop for Blake. Cuz I feel like if he doesn't succeed we won't be seeing him around anymore :lol: :lol:

They are now. Only 5 people listed on my hoh and I was the only size 11. let's hope in 2 hours it stays that way.

Back
Top Bottom