Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, that's gettin in my inbox like a female, crying. "You called me out for being stupid and worthless, how big is your ****, grown man." FOH and quit daydreamin about my ****
If you are half as passionate about realer things in life, you have a chance to go far in life. 

That is quite a big "if" however...

And yea, for the record, your audacity got the best of me and I stooped to your level for a moment. I apologize to the forum moderators and (stable-minded) readers for that. 

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts

Co-sign lady!

That and the fact that some of these guys get their feelings hurt real easy. Guys we're talking about SNEAKERS...no need to defame anyone, we all have better things to do.

20140811163142.jpg
this might be the ugliest colorway I have seen on a pair of Lebron's period... makes 2k14's look like they should belong in a champ pack

yo WHAT the numbers lookin like on the WTLs??? i really wanna a pair since i havent brought a pair of 11s yet and the 12s about to drop

nah chill--I'd freak those volts, way better than 2ks.

Only thing uglier than 2ks were denims and smurfs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
those Volts are Fugly with a capital F.. only pair of shoe nike could release a 1000 pairs and they would still sit on the shelves!

at least the 2k14s have an amazing upper.. the only thing amazing about these is the box that keeps them hidden!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's gettin in my inbox like a female, crying. "You called me out for being stupid and worthless, how big is your ****, grown man." FOH and quit daydreamin about my ****

bigj505 bigj505 how many more posts do we have to get like this before the mods step and say something???

I've seen people get warned, called out for less.....

If you are offended by a post, simply flag it as being offensive. I am sure it will get dealt with accordingly

what HypebeastKillah said. moderators aren't always around so we cant be counted upon to step in on issues we aren't aware of. ive been kinda staying away from the site recently. trying to moderate my spending to be 100% honest.

yo WHAT the numbers lookin like on the WTLs??? i really wanna a pair since i havent brought a pair of 11s yet and the 12s about to drop
GR numbers.. dont worry.. stroll in on sept. 14th and their will be a FSR at FTL waiting for you

those Volts are Fugly with a capital F.. only pair of shoe nike could release a 1000 pairs and they would still sit on the shelves!

at least the 2k14s have an amazing upper.. the only thing amazing about these is the box that keeps them hidden!
The only redeeming quality is that Nike changed that horrid sample gum sole to ice. But that's not saying much...

what HypebeastKillah said. moderators aren't always around so we cant be counted upon to step in on issues we aren't aware of. ive been kinda staying away from the site recently. trying to moderate my spending to be 100% honest.

oooooh

but they ARE around to police on other issues then??? I just wanna be clear....

and I'm making you aware now, so should I make someone else aware? I get you not on NT as much, that's understandable. I've actually brought this up before and it went unnoticed. I just see some offenses that are noticed and others aren't.

Last edited:
oooooh

but they ARE around to police on other issues then??? I just wanna be clear....

actually no. the system is set up for members to police themselves. if users use the report feature then a lot of things wont go ignored. its impossible to think that the few staff that is on the site can possible moderate every post on here.

actually no. the system is set up for members to police themselves. if users use the report feature then a lot of things wont go ignored. its impossible to think that the few staff that is on the site can possible moderate every post on here.

so you mean to tell me----ppl are out here TELLING on others about talking about bball in a thread about bball shoes?

so you mean to tell me----ppl are out here TELLING on others about talking about bball in a thread about bball shoes?

not sure what to say. ive given a thorough response already. mentioning me like you did earlier is essentially the same thing as reporting to be honest. that's TELLING too.

not sure what to say. ive given a thorough response already. mentioning me like you did earlier is essentially the same thing as reporting to be honest. that's TELLING too.

making derogatory/defamatory claims about a gender...

referencing a sport....

yea, those are on the same level >D But OK. Got it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom