Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
never thought i would be doing this but outside input will help in this decision...going to a party next saturday and i plan on wearing the lebron 11 bhm lifestyle...i have the black and gold miami heat fitted on the way but at a crossroads with what tee to order...which would you pick...

nike-lebron-king-piece-t-shirt-mens

QT-THE-HUNT-2-739671_687_A.jpg

lebron_11_elite_gold_shirt_-_jin_dragon_-_black-1fcc.png

I'd wear the red one. So you're not all black/gold.

what lows you cop, you're a 7 right? Didn't know the cramp pack lows came in anything smaller than an 8

I have the same feelings about China Lows as well, 8 and up. 7.5 if you're lucky.

7-7.5 is the size is my size...the China's and se lows do come in a 7.5,,,,very tough to get. The champ elites started at an 8.

When WTL11 was originally supposed to drop I was not feeling confident at all. But now after seeing stockists and knowing that you gotta try really hard to not strike out online, it's looking like it should be a wrap.

Was just curious about market price atm on the WTL, and wow, $1000?!?!? I'm definitely copping to resell if they are going for that much. I suspect they will drop to around $600, still good profit.

never thought i would be doing this but outside input will help in this decision...going to a party

next saturday and i plan on wearing the lebron 11 bhm lifestyle...i have the black and gold miami heat fitted on the way but at a crossroads with what tee to order...which would you pick...

QT-THE-HUNT-2-739671_687_A.jpg

this one, I need to order this shirt myself

Was just curious about market price atm on the WTL, and wow, $1000?!?!? I'm definitely copping to resell if they are going for that much. I suspect they will drop to around $600, still good profit.
we don't take kindly to resellers in these parts

Back
Top Bottom