Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

i should prob just break down and get a pair of KPs and just have the mint changed to red so i can be happy with them
laugh.gif
First @Foamposite XI  says he's skipping WTL now painting over the KP's sole. Crazy talk in here.

The Mint is one of my favorite part of the shoe. That contrast.

i should prob just break down and get a pair of KPs and just have the mint changed to red so i can be happy with them
laugh.gif
First @Foamposite XI  says he's skipping WTL now painting over the KP's sole. Crazy talk in here.

The Mint is one of my favorite part of the shoe. That contrast.
for me the mint is why i didn't like them, the only reason and the reason i don't own them

for me the mint is why i didn't like them, the only reason and the reason i don't own them
Red would throw the whole shoe off. Where's TPG with the quick photoshop work?

KP with redsole
the shoe has red flywire, either red or black sole but all the mint would have to be removed for my support, i respect everybodies opinion of them but they ain't for everybody but what do i know i brought the graffiti, smurfs, and denims
tongue.gif

That turbo green low he loves has that mint sole but doesn't like on the KP?!? That gives it much needed contrast. Gotta make him turn one way or another. No PS for him :tongue:

That turbo green low he loves has that mint sole but doesn't like on the KP?!? That gives it much needed contrast. Gotta make him turn one way or another. No PS for him
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
 it's not mint it's glacier ice
indifferent.gif
 anyways it flows with the other 2 green like colors on there and i never really paid attention because the only color that stands out was the laser crimson which is what made me jump on them, gave them that swingman vibe
nthat.gif

People are doing pre orders for 350-450, definitely not as limited as people were making them out to be a few month's ago. I feel for people who dropped 6 or more on pre orders/early pairs because I would be upset.
I'm not expecting to catch them on the release date so I'm hopping resale stays around this amount. Baby girl due practically any day now so she got the majority of my attention

the shoe has red flywire, either red or black sole but all the mint would have to be removed for my support, i respect everybodies opinion of them but they ain't for everybody but what do i know i brought the graffiti, smurfs, and denims :tongue:

for all the hype about the WTL IMO the champ pack lows or unchamp pack w/e you want to call em are killin em....just saying 

Back
Top Bottom