Lebron's New Crib

http://www.alexshay.com/l...tings.asp?propertyID=297

M1311206_101_49.jpg

M1311206_E01_19.jpg

M1311206_601_22.jpg

M1311206_F01_22.jpg

I'd like to see what it looks like once it's furnished with more modern pieces...

I'd like to see what it looks like once it's furnished with more modern pieces...

$50,000,000!?

That's insane. Even for someone as rich as Lebron that's stupid money. It's obviously in a great location and looks a nice house (although I would agree that it's a bit old fashioned inside) but that is a ridiculous amount of money.

$50,000,000!?

That's insane. Even for someone as rich as Lebron that's stupid money. It's obviously in a great location and looks a nice house (although I would agree that it's a bit old fashioned inside) but that is a ridiculous amount of money.

Even if I was that rich, I wouldn't. At the end of the week, it is all for bragging rights. Whether verbal or non-verbal.

Even if I was that rich, I wouldn't. At the end of the week, it is all for bragging rights. Whether verbal or non-verbal.

Are those trophies? Since he's not winning any, did he buy the house with them?
nerd.gif

Are those trophies? Since he's not winning any, did he buy the house with them?
nerd.gif

Source?
Good timing though, I'm sure that place is undervalued right now and will appreciate in value over the years.

Source?
Good timing though, I'm sure that place is undervalued right now and will appreciate in value over the years.

Back
Top Bottom