Lebron's Triple Double*

Triple double or not, the 61 performance is more memorable in terms of history than LeBrons more complete game.

WOW, is it that serious
smh.gif

I can't believe Stern approved this.

NT is gonna completely shut down by Sunday. I'm convinced.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I loved both performances. I wish people would stop comparing and just appreciate both, but what can we do right? this is NT afterall.
laugh.gif

LeBron
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kobe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you know i gotta give him an extra
pimp.gif
though, otherwise what kinda lakerfan would i be?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

Is one less rebound really gonna make it less impressive of a game performance? Really? If he instead had one less assist would that somehow be more impressive than having instead one less rebound?

well in fairness, one less assist would have still been a triple double.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by TheBlackHole76

Is one less rebound really gonna make it less impressive of a game performance? Really? If he instead had one less assist would that somehow be more impressive than having instead one less rebound?

well in fairness, one less assist would have still been a triple double.

I think that was his point.

I think it's good that Stern approved of this because the evidence was there and many saw the footage of the rebound. However, this doesn't take awaymuch from LeBron's performance. Dude still had a monster game and the stat line is still 52-9-11. Even without having the title of triple double, peoplewill still be debating for years to come which performance was better.

"I never thought you could look at the box score and see somebody with 50 with a triple-double, and it stillhasn't but it's happened." - Lebron James

still great amazing overall performance.

eeibaby wrote:

But Lebron will be remembered next to Jordan to be the only two to score multiple 50 points game there.

I love this reasoning. You'd probably like to bang two 5's than bang a 10 too.

s&t has been as bad as the music forum the last few days

this kobe/lebron stuff really got out of hand

So wait, did they lose the game becuase of this? OH, OK.
I mean, 52 points, 11 assists and 9 rebounds is NOTHING... LOL

It not the first time Stern has yanked a triple double from a player, I think Bob Sura had one yanked a couple years back.

man, this is gonna alter the course of the universe now.... i mean, just 1 day ago, the debate was very insignificant, now it's become even moreinsignificant

Back
Top Bottom