Leesburg outlet mall

J freak 32, that was the old footwear guy, just left i took over his job... def should have talked to him, he's cool as hell man.... he's moved on to bigger and better things now!... theres about 3 or 4 shoeheads still workin now but nothin like the O.G. himself!

Shumna 15 ya we ship, depending on the size we got the basic grey, like an almost army type green, few others i can't think of them off the top of my head... call of the store and they'll give you the run down on them

^ so you guys are only hiring for the morning jobs? what kind of discounts do you get? swoosh.com? =D
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

CJballer32 thanks again for the helpful info...mind dropping the number??? thanks alot...

If i order those kobe black/maize from niketown, can i returned them to your store and get my money back, instead of shipping them back to NIke, they are two big, and i tried on a half size smaller in the all stars and still don't think i'm going to get my ankle lock in. plus, when i tied the shoes, ever time i bent my foot forward the shoe laces would cut into my foot, not the best feeling.

Thanks

thanks for the updates cjballer!

Quote:
This one time I went, like over the summer, I saw some guy in Heinekins working there. And it snapped my neck.

He also said to a customer "See, those are the Raygun SBs", pointing to what I was wearing.

And it made me smile...I wanted to talk to the guy, he seemed cool, but my brother was dragging me to head out.

Who was it?!

:wow:
eek.gif
I saw that dude too before.

yes you can return them to our store... please bring the receipt tho!!! what size are they??

no prob for the updates glad to help everyone out, i'll be updating every so often when we get some good stuff in!

mjbetch- 20% in store and swoosh.. more or less morning workers but submit an application anyways tho cuz you might get it anyways always looking for hard workers!!!

It's a size 11, unless i get any takers, i should be there saturday or sunday... What day will you be there, shoes are DS only tried them on for a sec and knew they were to big, problem is they have a couple marks, like some paint on the swoosh and such cause they came from the pre release so i don't want any problems trying to return them, i figure someone who is aware of that situation can help explain it to whomever i'm dealing with.

Thanks

i'll be there saturday and sunday, bring them in and i'll help you with the return... ask for Chris....

hey CJBaller, you should let me know when u guys need to hire anyone, i'm currently in high school, but i'm definitly a good worker

Chris, did you get the Footwear lead position?

I also heard a rumor that a certain someone is leaving the store. Is this true?

I'll be back for Spring Break in the next couple weeks. I'll be sure to hit you guys up.

CJBaller, if you guys are hiring, get at me right now! I dont have a job right now and am willing to take whatever time slot that is available!

Chris, did you get the Footwear lead position?

I also heard a rumor that a certain someone is leaving the store. Is this true?

I'll be back for Spring Break in the next couple weeks. I'll be sure to hit you guys up.

um, for all you jobless ones out there.. go to Nikejobs.com, retail, select the Leesburg store or find a sales associate spot that is open at the Leesburg Factory store, apply thru there... i can't guarantee anything but the chances are that if you have mornings open the better chances you will have... this is the slow period of the year, def come see us in the summer if you dont get hired now, the more shoeheads the merrier!

Jacko, brotha man, good to hear from you! Hope things are well with you I have another week or so of stretch assignment to go through and then we all will find out but Ive been The Man for about the past 6 weeks or so its been interesting to say the least! And yes that certain someone is leaving our dear store to move to an affiliate (Converse) in Williamsburg, closer to home and what not.. ya man def stop by itll be good to see you just got done with inventory tonite / this morning!! That was sooo much fun!!!!

hey,

sorry i never came to return the shoes(zk1), i got the flu or something that has me struggling. Hopefully i can come by some time this week.

we've got quite a bit of Jordan apparel, bunch of shorts and T's.. also if you have the West Coast LBJ III or are planing on getting the black and Gold LBJ's we've got to types of Polos that would look cool with them.. white and good and black and gold both 30.. 1 more Retro 1 left size 15.... For woman, we have AIR Max '97s all black with a pinkish/purple... not sure on the price full size run tho...

But i'm a happy man today got my send helps in the mail!!! wOOt!! anyways thought i would update you guys..leave your questions and i'll try to get the answers... hope all is well with everyone! stay safe....
CJ

just to let people know we have a few Air Force One Mids.... colorway is Light blue and yellow... think denver nuggets.... 10 or few left....

Back
Top Bottom