Leesburg outlet mall

^ were you workin the register on the left? lol did you ring up a little girl, her mom, and her brother? haha
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

um its possible, don't really remember to be honest.... i was rockin' some Air max '95 and our grey sweatshirt....

hey cj, you know if there are still any full-zips left around there? I might be heading up this weekend. oo and just wondering has anyone been up to the polo outlet like right next to it? Can anyone thats been up there tell me if theres anything good in there.
~[]D | /-\ C|=~

yeah i've been to the polo outlet... nothing much there just teh usual polo's. got some nice khaki shorts, and some long sleve rugby styled polo's. also theres that rugby styled polo in orange with big colored horses all over the front... and in the clearance there isnt that much. just some polos and sweaters... there's also this weird looking polo. its like a patched polo with easter colors all over it.. haha it kinda looks ugly
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

yes i'm white but i'm sure you were helped by someone else... i was usually doing returns and what not.... and zip-ups are gone..... might have a very very few left... but pretty much all gone.....

the Latest.... Men's Air Max Uptempo all black... full size run... Womens 97's this years release.... Jordan appreal 20% off (except jordan shorts).... the J's have stayed the same, no new ones.... So whats been the latest pickups from everyone? Mine have Been XII, XI Lows (gumbottom sole), Grey IV, All Star Lebrons.... what about you guys?

CJ..anymore of the black/pink 97s? and whats the size and price on those if there are anymore im looking for a womens 9.5

we have 2, 9.5 lefts in the black and pink 97's... we have the silver and blue ones as well, full size run

so all ur latest pickups came from the outlet? or are u just askin a general question?

Anyone know if they got any Lebron III's or Huarache's at the Nike Outlet in size 11.5-12? Price check?
[/b]​

Can We Get A Friday Update CJ? thx in advance.
I THINK IT'S CLEAR THAT I'M THE SENSEI OF NIKETALK
THOSE WHO SEEK GUIDANCE..TOUCH THE WELL OF KNOWLEDGE FOR HELP

i was up there yesterday... in the white/gold lebron iii's =D i think i saw you cj. you tall? oh and do you know nicole? lol

umm they have or had some id huaraches but a size 9... they had total packages in the navy color and huarache 2k5 in the laker colorway... and as far as i could see there were no lebron iii's.

they had some nice brown premium laser shoe that i dont know what it was but it was a b grade.. they also had airmax 180's in black and red... i forgot what else they had.

no jordans =(
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

sorry for the delay on updates working to much and "playin" to hard after work...... in response to the questions asked.... 703 771 3060 is the number press 1 if you want to directly talk to an employee.....

no womens 97's in a 13.... phone orders are taken monday - thursday, if you get one done on the weekend your lucky...

a couple of the pick up came thru the outlet, ya we sometimes get random Niketown transfers and stuff, but rarely anything good.... i picked up now, the pearls, 2 VIIs cards and 1 grey, Vick III Lasers and some Air Max 90 ID's..... but ya thats a general question tho... i know its not the right forum but i want to know what the people in the direct 703 541 area has gotten....

No LBJ III's, wont get those for a while, probably not til the LBJ IV come out...

MJbetch had a good scouting report, we have a very few selections now of huaraches, mainly Laker colorways now... and we have a air max 180 in a size 14 the top was ripped off tho....

out look on shoes right now, is nothing great, its been a very slow month and looks to stay that way

our gear up for spring sale is still going on 20% off fleece and some other items as well as jordan gear (excluding shorts)

Shoes that might be of interest are: uptempos all black @79..... the 180s @ 69

the brown "premium" laser shoes you were talking about are called the Chikara Lasers, & yes you are correct they are B grades...

again sorry for the late response, no one had responded for a while so i didn't check for a couple days.... anyways take it easy fellas and come in and chat... be glad to talk.....

CJ (chris)

hey chris, i just applied online... you guys need sales associates right?
Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

hehe i was just there today =D

edit: hey chris, i just got one of those nike back packs "varsity 2 mono", how would you rate them? i htink they feel kinda weird but idk do you think they're worth the money? thanks! :D
happy.gif

Philippines[/b]
mber No.6[/b]
O.G. Member #12​

Back
Top Bottom