Legend of Zelda fans come in Vol. Official Timeline

I'd love to see him release it, then. Miyamoto really had the original Legend of Zelda that far ahead in the timeline when he was creating the game? I don't buy it.

Wind Waker and Majora's Mask
smokin.gif
+ Ocarina of Time 

The Best 3 Games in the series.

Also to any body that hasn't played the Oracle series or Awakening.

http://www.playr.org/games/genres/role-playing

exactly. its no knock on them. what theyve created is magical and epic and legendary but i seriously doubt when they were making , lets say the second zelda game in '88 or whatever, they weren't thinking about how the events in The minish cap occurred and that would lead to Link becoming a wolf in a different dimension (twilight princess).

i applaud them for giving fans what they want though. they could have easily just never answered any questions about the timeline. i just feel like they're just adding fillers as they go along. it's all fiction anyways but im saying, they could release a new installment 2 years from now where Link gets warped to present day NYC and has to join forces with Hob in the name of the Roc and the Tri-force. all theyd have to do to place that storyline in the timeline would just simply say some ---- like

"during Ocarina of Time, as Zelda sends Link back in time, something goes terribly wrong. this ripple causes an alternative storyline where he is transported to a far away place where this game takes place."

would love to see this master manual though. ill be damned if they got skyward sword up in there.

Last edited:
Have you played Majora's Mask?

I did. Good for you to mention, cause that was the last time I was really pulled into a Zelda game. I played WW, which oddly enough I actually enjoyed, mostly because of the Ocean/Sailing element. I was really pumped for TP, cause I craved the more realistic graphics storyline etc. but never finished it cause it was too easy and left me bored

OoT and Link to the Past and the OG were my favs.
I dont mind they way the series evolves and changes over time, but I would like some of the games to come with an adult level challenge

I'd love to see him release it, then. Miyamoto really had the original Legend of Zelda that far ahead in the timeline when he was creating the game? I don't buy it.
the picture i posted up is the official timeline from the Hyrule Historia.

this timeline was crazy to fans and def gave us all we wanted but it def seems like Nintendo was making it up as it went along

Back
Top Bottom