Legends of Tomorrow Thread (tv show) -S2 Premieres 10/13/16

Darhk could have killed the Legends 6 times by ep 13. :lol:

Also why is CW jamming Damien Darhk down our throat?

Its a particularly weird choice given they did the same when he teamed up with Thawne and that other dude.

Its like once dude signed that contract to be a reoccurring character they made use of that asap no matter what. Its why we keep seeing Snart show up in different ways on the Flash.

Yeah, read about that a while back.

Its like the writers rushed his intro on to the Flash with no big event or purpose other than a subplot for side character then phased him out of the show. Then on Legends he's just too powerful to deal with the lame threats they face.

Last edited:
:smh: Im working on HW while I catch up on Legends...

Episode with Constantine came on with the possessed demon girl

Bruh I sleep in pitch black, **** has me SHOOK

Agreed. Writing has been weak this season. And I thought adding Constantine would make it better. He doesnt fit with the rest of them at all flow wise and takes away Rory's shine.
Every time I see Brandon Rauth I still cant believe he was actually Superman on the big screen with his goofy talentless *** :lol:

I had no idea these two have been married for 11 years :wow:
brandon_routh_courtney_ford_-_2012_p.jpg

Maybe I missed a bunch of eps and the finale last season but it feels like they scrapped like half the cast and got rid of all the black ppl.

Either that or this is some new timeline/new universe change sort of thing.

Maybe I missed a bunch of eps and the finale last season but it feels like they scrapped like half the cast and got rid of all the black ppl.

I fell off LOT after the 2nd season. How's the show been ever since (quality wise)?

New Timeline

Amaya went back to Zambesi 2 seasons ago. But they brought back the actresses as a new character who was just missing this episode

Zari got lost to the timeline when they saved the world last season, so her brother took her place in the series of events.

The only other POC was Jefferson and he left the team ages ago when Stein left the show.

I fell off LOT after the 2nd season. How's the show been ever since (quality wise)?
You'll get divided responses.

I think its been pretty mediocre. Its turned in to a more jokey non-serious show. Really silly ****. So it undermines all the cool stuff you can do with time travel.

They change the cast so much that it's hard to follow. I would randomly watch a few eps last season and think one of the female characters made herself look like vixen which was weird.

Back
Top Bottom