39E0F7E2-D712-4BBC-B8AA-7E3D26686C84.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 8
  • A273E788-ED54-45D7-B6E4-67664FC43DD7.jpeg
    A273E788-ED54-45D7-B6E4-67664FC43DD7.jpeg
    153.4 KB · Views: 134
  • DD476BCA-BA92-4C7C-B3C9-F2AA86A696D3.jpeg
    DD476BCA-BA92-4C7C-B3C9-F2AA86A696D3.jpeg
    151.1 KB · Views: 133
Nice job man. Thanks for the pics. I know it was a lot, but I feel we have a good side by side comparison now. After seeing these new images, I'm basically back to where I started, I believe both pairs are more than likely legit. The tooling, accessories etc are all matching up as far as I can tell. I feel like QC was probably pretty relaxed on this release because of the sheer amount of pairs being produced, multiple factories being involved more than likely(don't know this for sure, just a guess) as well as JB knowing they would sell out in minutes regardless of quality.
Sorry I can't say either way with certainty but in this case I don't think I would be concerned. Take care.

Nice job man. Thanks for the pics. I know it was a lot, but I feel we have a good side by side comparison now. After seeing these new images, I'm basically back to where I started, I believe both pairs are more than likely legit. The tooling, accessories etc are all matching up as far as I can tell. I feel like QC was probably pretty relaxed on this release because of the sheer amount of pairs being produced, multiple factories being involved more than likely(don't know this for sure, just a guess) as well as JB knowing they would sell out in minutes regardless of quality.
Sorry I can't say either way with certainty but in this case I don't think I would be concerned. Take care.
I understand. It sucks spending 300+ per pair and they both came in different and customer service with GOAT is pretty bad. They have yet to reply only to the first message sent and I tried again numerous time but no respond from higher up but it seem that lots of people are having the same issue with their customer service too. Sucks because this just going to make me not want to buy from them or any other 2 market anymore

And which one looks more legit. The higher cut one right because that’s the one I see everywhere and on my buddies pair

Back
Top Bottom