LEGIT CHECK 2001 WHITE CEMENT JORDAN III PLEASE HELP

Sup everyone. These looked a little off to me but the seller guarantees they are authentic. Whats the call?

I'm ashamedly having a bit of a difficult time with these. The angles, and picture quality is pretty bad, and sometimes even bad fakes can mess with you.

all i can say are these observations:

I've never seen white cements made in the 010608 Y3 factory. I personally own 4 pairs of these, and theyre ALL 030103 Y3 factory. also, every other whitecement i've seen is from 030103 Y3.

i know mocha's were made in 010608 Y3.

The date doesnt appear to be touching the bar code.

The date of pridcution looks to be either 05 - xx - xx OR 09 - xx - xx ....... Either way, these shoes came out in april of 2003. All of the ones i have evenseen were made some time in January 2003

The elephant print looks flat, as in plastic. but i cant tell for sure.

the shape looks a little funny.

I would either demand better pictures -tagged-, or pass.

Also, the tongue, lace loops and toe part of the outsole is super yellow, but the back plate is almost all white? very funny

fake, dont go for them. tongue is poorly sewed on, looks like date doesnt touch barcode, elephant print off.

if the date is just a hairline away from code, that doesnt mean its fake.
But the print on these IIIs dont look right

and i find it weird how back tab is not yellowed at all yet front and the lace holes are yellowed.

you have better pics?

The one thing that stood out on these for me aside from the yellowing was the shape of the tongue on the shoe that would be going on your left foot, itdoesn't look smoothly rounded as it should, so these could be b-grades or just very good fakes. The elephant print does look a little too glossy as well.

Hard to tell from the pics, but is there perforations around the upper heel area? There should be literally thousands of them. That's a good way to checkas well.

Back
Top Bottom