Legit Check - Air Jordan 1 Retro Black/Royal

Are these legit?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yo bro those are grey markets/unauthorized still legit though looks like they arent fake, they are made with legit materials and most likely at the nike factory. they just were made most likely after release. It really depends on what you think makes an authentic shoe? The proper construction, the proper quality, and the proper materials? or Nike's "Thumbs up"? In my opinion. 

100% legit.  I'm from New Zealand - like all Jordans released here the Royals that dropped in footlocker didn't have the RRP sticker, but DID have the US size sticker on the insole.

100% legit.  I'm from New Zealand - like all Jordans released here the Royals that dropped in footlocker didn't have the RRP sticker, but DID have the US size sticker on the insole.
The shoes pictured above are fakes. 100%.. The small [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box is incorrect..IDC where you live NO AUTHENTIC pairs have that [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box..

View media item 1242223

Last edited:
The 999999 identifies it's a sample shoe... It's legit... Sample shoes don't have price tag on box...

If your looking to wear the shoe and not take it to a Jordan inspection show your good.. As long as the sneakers is made with all the right parts... I let the brain washed people deal with the raffles...

100% fake. The shape, stitching, size tag on the box and even production tag border are all incorrect.

Back
Top Bottom