Legit check Air Jordan 10 "Chicago"

Originally Posted by B18strtracr

good, no way that guy will not refund ur money being fakes, his ebay rep would greatly fall...

Dude, for a free $1,500 (if that's the selling price), I'd do it.

Screw the eBay reputation, I can always create a new eBay ID, e-mail, and paypal.

jhunterTwOThReE So what did hesay after he sees SoleSupreme'a legit check?

jhunterTwOThReE wrote:

realzone:

Please I`ve always given my best attention to this issue but was suprised that you filed a dispute through paypal.
And I was on holiday for the New Year,which was why I didn`t reply as usual. You can also notice that I didn`t have any listing to date because of the holiday.
You don`t know much about me (same as me about you) but I wanted to make sure we could come to agreement because I value you as a reliable customer.Your judgement didn`t create a bridge between us.

this, and since then........................nothing
ohwell.gif

but, then again, its the logical thing to do, what else can you do, to make sure you get ur money back...a dispute isnt a lawsuit, its just that there issomething that need to be settled....

and then again, i think it is the seller who has to make a bridge

$1500 still easy come easy go, I would not rip off a dude for that amount......

i know a handful of people that would rip off someone like this
sick.gif

but at least op posted this at all otherwise he was gonna get really ripped.
always stop by and post here before buying shoes.

Originally Posted by B18strtracr

$1500 still easy come easy go, I would not rip off a dude for that amount......

LOL! $1,500 for a pair of fakes. "Sure" you won't.

Let's see how your reputation ends up after you have a history of selling fakes, regardless of your awareness of its legitimacy.

$1,500 = 10 pairs of recent release retros, of course doesn't mean much to you.
smile.gif

damn this another reason y NT is the best place to do ur legit check. Good job everyone on the research. This is really impressive. true condorsors here

Sorry for the bump. I see my pair made it in this thread. They will be in Markus' hands very shortly. My homie PS, comes thru with the LC info, way toeducate them!

Back
Top Bottom