Legit Check- Concord 11s

Bought off someone who said they got these from the winter restock.....paid $250.....when i asked him to send me pictures, he sent me pictures of the tags with different dates than the pair i received

Thank you for you time and info

Well if he sent you pics with diffrent tags then what you received that should tell you right there that he's scamming you. Secondly they didn't restock the concords they released the ones that was still in the warehouse from cancelled orders from finishline. And the ones that got shipped out still had yellow on the bottom around the pods due to sitting for so long.

So what I'm saying is you have a pair of Grey Marekt concords. Some say they are legit some say they are fake or replicas. Search the grey market thread read the info provided and choose what side your gonna be on and form your own opinion.

You got scammed into buying some crappy GM garbage bruh...send them nasty joints back. You can clearly see in the 5th pic that the patent leather was cut and stitched horribly at the seam at the center of the heal. Typical of GM shoes...poor execution. Also...the white phylon midsole should come to a point, just like the clear outsole does. This pair is all flat and even wavy to the left....also typical of GM garbage.

Also....the outsole if blue as hell. Looks soooo bad. They can't get that right most of the time when faking the soles. But most of all...how did you not notice that the soles have zero yellowing around the pods? Thats red flag numero uno

Also....the outsole if blue as hell. Looks soooo bad.
ummm, you ARE aware that da 2011 concords were da same blue back in 2011 right?

laugh.gif
you sounding like a rookie.

Ummm no they weren't ever that blue unless GM.  I'm already sitting. You stand up at your computer ha ha ha? And no one sounds more foolish than you Ninja...we've all ready the biker thread.

Can anyone tell which one of these pairs are grey market?

Ummm no they weren't ever that blue unless GM.  I'm already sitting. You stand up at your computer ha ha ha? And no one sounds more foolish than you Ninja...we've all ready the biker thread.

View media item 615288 

View media item 615292 
View media item 615293
View media item 615294

Bro they was very very blue when they released this me and my sons pair from release day I took this pic as soon as I got home from getting them.

View media item 615534

View media item 615542
Same color as mine was and same color as the GMs above that the OP posted. they was this blue when they released. The only reason for them not to be as blue now is from being worn and the blue is fading and turning yellow.

Bro they was very very blue when they released this me and my sons pair from release day I took this pic as soon as I got home from getting them.
this.

young boy over heard straight knuckle head and he's dead wrong..release date concords back in 2011 were BLUE AS ****...

its only now in 2013 they look less blue because age takes its toll, meanwhile GM's are being made constantly so they retain that VIBRANT blue tint that looks like they

just came out da factory.

He don't seem to get it though man we know the ones OP above posted are GM because they have no yellowing and they have more flaws most the time every GM I have seen has fat collars unlike retail where they are thin and more defined. There are more tells to GM then just no yellowing.

But this cat AKsuited is Tryna claim they are GM because they are to blue get outta here bro they are blue just like they were when they released only difference is true concords released from 2011 have yellowing and are faded.

I still believe that GM shoes often have a much bluer sole than you ever see retail. Too many people mention it for it to be completely false. But besides that, GM 11s often have that non pointed back of the phylon midsole like in the OP's pics, and an overstuffed collar, misshapen collar. Just like how most of the grey market WC 88's had a waaaaay overstuffed collar. Lookin all fat at the top with no shape inside. But they are still "da same shoes, b" right? lol.

I agree with all the ways to tell GM except the fact they are to blue no one on here says those are to blue they are GM. Now I hear people say all the time those are to icy to be retail. Which means no yellow still fresh like out the factory. But never to blue.

LOL...no i'm not. You're the only one that seems to STILL think "dey da same shoes, b".

It's pretty funny...keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom