Legit check for old Valentine's Day Nike Dunk Hi

Hey! I'm very new here. I purchased these shoes online used. I have no idea how to tell if they are real. I have only purchased in person a stores in LA. I always thought they were so cute and when I saw them come up I got them. I'm a little concerned because the seller said the swoosh rubbed of the insoles after only wearing them two times. I have no idea what pictures you need to help me so if these aren't enough tell me what you need. Then when I have them in my possession I'll come back. Thanks so much! View media item 1357897View media item 1357898View media item 1357899View media item 1357900

Here's another picture the seller sent me. All the shoes to the left were produced in 2008 and 2009, the polka dot one to the far left was produced in 2010. View media item 1358802
And these are two of my 2010 Nike Dunk Hi. Does anyone know if 2010 was the year they changed the insole? Btw, are there many other girls on here? View media item 1358803

Not much information on these online. Based on the box label I'd say legit, I see obvious fakes available that are clearly different from yours. Do you have a link where you bought them?

Not much information on these online. Based on the box label I'd say legit, I see obvious fakes available that are clearly different from yours. Do you have a link where you bought them?

Thank you! I think they're okay! I just knew this style had been prolifically faked so I wanted some other options. I got it on Poshmark it's a resale app specifically for women who are into fashion I guess. I see all sorts of amazing older Nike for women come up on there! If there are any other women on here I suggest they check it out. It's stuff I haven't seen showing up anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom