LEGIT CHECK GAMMA 11 SZ 9. HELP PLZZZZ

need better pix of these 23s to be certain but these look ok IMO..the one does look a little stretched in that one spot but looks to be ok on the rest(from that angle anyway)..the other looks fine..
No need to be certain both pairs are legit, I was showing OP so he can compare his to those two.

Dude this thread has me sweating beads. Idk if mine are legit anymore. Lol Care to chime in people? Any help will be repped and greatly appreciated
smile.gif
You're good. The 23 is exactly how its supposed to be.

jumpman on the left shoe is disfigured head looks tiny arm is messed up cmoin these gms at best i wouldnt be buyin them

Last edited:
I will say this for the 50th time..a stretched, misplaced, upside down and backwards 23 is one thing..the wrong 23 is a completely different matter.. Think of the 23 like a stamp..if I stamp 10000 times on something they will not all be perfect of course, however that 23 will be the same..I'm a designer bro trust me..that is a logo and the negative space is just as important as the numbers themselves..this is not a mistake it's a different font all together.
I am about to resurrect this thread... haha.  Just because OP sent me a direct message tho.  Timmy has it down to a science.  The "23" on your shoe is NOT the correct "23"  I hear people say "Oh, those are GM because the "23" is crooked, when in fact it is the correct "23" Simply put you can have an upside does "23" on their but it won't make them fake as long as its the correct "23"  

With that said the "23" on your shoes is wrong as well as other issues.  Try and return them especially if you purchased from a retailer.

Sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom