Legit check gamma blue XI (please help!)

View media item 726968Bought these off "soleheat" and thought they were legit before I purchased but the outsole just doesn't seem spot on to me. I informed them when I received the shoes and they of course told me there 100% authentic. Obviously everyone is going to say that about there product they wish to sell. I'm pretty set that these are fake but like to hear what you guys think since soleheat told me to take them to nike or footlocker to check authenticity. The shoes came with the correct box and inserts so that's not an issue just the shoes themselves. Thank you

I was gonna say authentic, but **** once I saw that toebox they GMs 10000% return that and get your money back, you got got lol that toebox big af

How did you pay for the shoes??  You can still get your money back even though you wore them.  They basically sold you a shoes they claimed was authentic but in fact was counterfeit and that is against the law.  Pretty simply put, if you paid for these using PayPal just open a claim and get your money back.

Easy as that.

Yeah these are GM's the soles shouldn't look that icy from the side. Should be blue, these are almost clear.

Back
Top Bottom