Legit Check grape V 5 2013

Joined Jun 10, 2005
What do you mean the 2013 isn't as bold as the other? The other pair you have? It should be bold. If it looks like a light stamp it's a red flag. The stamping should be bold.

Joined Jun 8, 2013
The other shoe. The right is bolder than the left. Its not lightly stamped but you can see a slight difference

Joined Jun 8, 2013
would they be fake based off of that though? My military blue , fire red and cement 4's have a slight difference in the stamp as well and they were all bought at champs release day.

Joined Apr 25, 2013
would they be fake based off of that though? My military blue , fire red and cement 4's have a slight difference in the stamp as well and they were all bought at champs release day.
You just answered that for yourself if you personally got them from champs and they all look different and this looks like one of them id say your fine

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Ok but everything else looks fine correct? I cant really see anything wrong with them myself

Joined Jun 8, 2013
Alright im just trippin. Just would be very upset if they were fake I just wanted more peoples opinion. Thanks.

Joined Jun 8, 2013
I felt good about them just figured id ask some people who have more knowledge than I do

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now