Legit Check Infrared VI

Joined Apr 3, 2009
A friend of mine been looking for these forever. I'm trying to help him out to see if these look legit because I don't want him to buy fakes. I'mnot that great on the VI's but I think they're fake because of the jumpman on the back when it is supposed to be Nike Air. Also, the box should beblack/deep infrared but I need everyone's help. Thanks in advance for the help.

Joined Apr 9, 2009
FAKE

Should have Nike Air on back in black
Soles have a blue tint
Tags off
Box is wrong, should read "Black/Deep Infrared"

babyjs23

Staff member
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by AV415

FAKE

Should have Nike Air on back in black

Soles have a blue tint

Tags off

Box is wrong, should read "Black/Deep Infrared"

exactly what he said. Fake.

Joined Jan 2, 2009
guys start going to air-jordans.com and looking at boxtags to make some educated legit calls on your own

jordan box tags will never say 2 plain colors...youll usually get varsity red, or university blue, or concord, varisty maize or deep infared..notblue/black/yellow

look at fonts on size tags, obviously the date isnt even touching the barcode, and why would you think it fakes when it has a jordan on the back when the cameout with nike air on the back?!?! would you say oh i think this pair of 11's with orange patent leather is fake cause it has orange patent leather....YOUSHOULD KNOW ITS FAKE

theres a lot of legit checking that can be done on your own!!

Joined Jul 20, 2008
FAKE, should have nike air on back and the box should be more specific then just black/red

Joined Jun 28, 2008
easiest way to tell a fake infared 6 is if it has a jumpman on the back instead of Nike air and if the sole is tint blue

Joined Mar 22, 2007
those arent even ifrared..they are just red, i dont think they made lows in that CW, box is also wrong

Joined Jan 18, 2009
lol..... Not even close to being legit..... No infared VI ever had a Jordan sign on the back.... Only the VIs that came out after that did...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now