Legit Check - Jordan 1 Court Purple

Legit check on these court purple, I purchased from eBay ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/173720138769 ), but the swoosh and the shape makes me feel like they are fake? Thanks in advance.

IMG_9172.jpeg
IMG_9179.jpg
IMG_9181.jpg
IMG_9180.jpg
IMG_9178.jpg
IMG_9175.jpg
IMG_9173.jpg
IMG_9177.jpg
IMG_9176.jpg

Legit check on these court purple, I purchased from eBay ( https://www.ebay.com/itm/173720138769 ), but the swoosh and the shape makes me feel like they are fake? Thanks in advance.
Yeah you are right. The swoosh is the wrong shape and it is too wide. Shoe shape does not look good either. The purple tab in the middle of the back of the shoe looks too wide.

File a claim and get your money back. Also give the seller negative feedback to help others not get scammed.

Thanks, I have just opened a claim with eBay, this is my first time receiving counterfeit, hopefully I can get my money back, I paid $390 for them, plus $50 for shipping too, I can't believe the seller can do me like that...

These look authentic. Some pairs just came out like this. Look at the eBay sold listings with receipts. 100% authentic. Looks just like my pair from house of hoops

lol george1970 definitely seems suspect.

no hourglass shape on those and the swooshes are definitely off. pretty sure those are fake.

why not buy from stockx? it would've been authenticated and cheaper too.

I thought I got a better deal on eBay for a size 8... I guess I can't trust seller on eBay...

Swoosh is the easiest giveaway. I follow a few fake suppliers, and at least one massive supplier has been struggling with swoosh proportions. These look very fake. Sorry.

Fakes are too good right now. I personally stay away from eBay for expensive Nike’s.

10 years of 1s collecting and yeah these are fake .... back profile off, swoosh too thick back portion and swoosh stops short as well as the swoosh stitch cross point is off - consistently with all off my 8/8.5s the swoosh crosses a stitch-and-half below the intersecting point.

I thought I got a better deal on eBay for a size 8... I guess I can't trust seller on eBay...
You can, you just have to be really picky with who you buy from. PayPal will always back you up as well. Any fake I ever got from eBay was refunded without issue. Was this a trusted seller with a lot of positive feedback ? Or was it a newer account ?

Thanks, I have just opened a claim with eBay, this is my first time receiving counterfeit, hopefully I can get my money back, I paid $390 for them, plus $50 for shipping too, I can't believe the seller can do me like that...
$50 shipping ?!? Did they ship from overseas or something ?

Seller accepted my return request, said he'll issue refund if the shoes are returned in the same condition as before... claimed that he bought the shoes from Finishline... he also said he will not pay for return shipping... lesson learned...
$50 shipping ?!? Did they ship from overseas or something ?
Seller located in the US and I am located in Hong Kong... I did some research on the seller before bidding, he seems legit, but guess I can't trust anyone on eBay...

Last edited:
Seller accepted the return, but I'll need to pay for the shipping... lesson learned...

Seller located in the US and I am located in Hong Kong... I did some research on the seller before bidding, he seems legit, but guess I can't trust anyone on eBay...
Could be an honest miss. Seller has good feedback. Happened to me once too - and not since! (Bought a fake, not sold.)

Thanks for your help, ya, hopefully, it's an honest miss and the refund will go smoothly.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Let eBay or PayPal help you with a claim that he sold you fakes. Call eBay and ask for help. He is lying about buying them from finish Line. Don'y take his offer for a return. you are loosing to much money for shipping and you shouldn't have to pay to return the item. Last time I opened a case I listed all the flaws, waited for eBay buyer protection and the seller had to pay for shipping and I got all my money back.

From eBay:
What happens if the seller doesn't respond or won't give me a refund?

Under eBay Money Back Guarantee, the seller has 3 business days to resolve your issue. If you can't come to an agreement, you can ask us to step in and help. We'll review the details of your case and make a decision within 48 hours.

When an item is returned to the seller

The cost of return shipping for an item that is not as described is the seller's responsibility and, in cases where an eBay-generated return shipping label is used for the return, the return shipping label cost is placed on the seller's invoice. You can find further details about reimbursements in our User Agreement.

Counterfeit items

If a buyer reports that an item is counterfeit, and there are strong indicators that the item is counterfeit, we may not require the buyer to return the item to the seller. The buyer agrees to cooperate with us to ensure proper disposal of the item. In such instances, we refund the buyer for the full cost of the item and original shipping, and the seller reimburses us for the refund. The buyer may not sell the item on eBay or elsewhere.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/...licy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy?id=4210

If you don't agree to his offer they will view the case and help you out.

Last edited:
Depending how you filed the return on eBay, eBay should have the seller send you a label

Do not pay for shipping and eBay CANNOT make the seller reimburse you

Tell the seller you want a label, if not call up eBay

eBay buyer protection ****s on paypal. Should never have to worry on eBay if you’re the buyer

Don’t pay for shipping contact PayPal. Damn George1970 thought he was pulling a fast one by joining on here to comment :rofl:
I definitely agree with both points and you should definitely try to get shipping covered. You shouldn't have an issue getting that covered. That's a good amount and it's not fair that you pay that price.

Back
Top Bottom