Legit Check - Jordan 1 Court Purple

Thanks all the help and suggestion, I will contact eBay and definitely try to get a shipping label from the seller. Again, thanks all for your help.
It’s not your fault they sent fake merchandise so therefore you shouldn’t be responsible for return shipping. Let us know how it plays out

Just an update on the case, the seller did not provide any shipping label, he said the shipping charge (UPS) was too high, and that I need to pay for part of it (seller kept saying that I paid only USD55 originally for shipping, but that was with eBay's Global Shipping Program, which is cheaper than UPS). Shipping cost (UPS) ended up being around USD90, the seller sent me a PayPal payment of USD80, I had to pay for the PayPal fee and the USD10 difference.

Finally received my refund yesterday, I left the seller a negative feedback, warning other buying of potential issues. The seller still claim that the shoes are legit, saying

"Can you revise the negative feedback? I accepted you're return. Sent you money for shipping it back and refunded you as soon as I received the item. I took them to a consignment shop in Cleveland and they bought them."

The seller also left me a positive feedback "❌Claimed shoes were fake to force a return. ❌US sellers beware❌".

Again, thanks all for your feedback and help.

Seller accepted my return request, said he'll issue refund if the shoes are returned in the same condition as before... claimed that he bought the shoes from Finishline... he also said he will not pay for return shipping... lesson learned...

Seller located in the US and I am located in Hong Kong... I did some research on the seller before bidding, he seems legit, but guess I can't trust anyone on eBay...

I just moved out of Hong Kong two months ago bbut was buying from Stockx all the time. There are no import taxes and its only $35 for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom