[Legit Check] Jordan 3 OG Black cement 2018

Hi All - Anyone can help me out to double confirm authenticity of this pair of Js 3 black cement? I purchased this pair from stockx and based on google searches most checks off as legit. However, I have two concerns:
1- The nike tag has a yellowish tint. Other pairs on youtube this nike tag is white/clear.
2- The elephant print in the shoebox is darker than what i see on the web. In some cases, the elephant print is more of a lighter grey color compared to mine.

IMG_1295.jpg IMG_1297.jpg IMG_1298.jpg IMG_1299.jpg IMG_1300.jpg IMG_1301.jpg IMG_1302.jpg

Let me know what you guys think, thank you!

Hi All - Anyone can help me out to double confirm authenticity of this pair of Js 3 black cement? I purchased this pair from stockx and based on google searches most checks off as legit. However, I have two concerns:
1- The nike tag has a yellowish tint. Other pairs on youtube this nike tag is white/clear.
2- The elephant print in the shoebox is darker than what i see on the web. In some cases, the elephant print is more of a lighter grey color compared to mine.

IMG_1295.jpg IMG_1297.jpg IMG_1298.jpg IMG_1299.jpg IMG_1300.jpg IMG_1301.jpg IMG_1302.jpg

I think legit

Legit imo

Back
Top Bottom