Legit check Jordan xiii white/red retro from basketmania

Just got a pair of white red xiiis I orders from basketmania.co.uk
The shoes look ok, but they came in this weird box that looks like the one nike used for jordans back in 1997 with a black bottom and cardboard color and red upper.

I purchased these from basketmania.co.uk which thought was legit but now I'm not sure

I'm gonna take some pics and post them soon

Shoes shape and hologram are all correct ...as for the box its surely not the recent release box and tag is not the correct Jordan tag on the box but the inside tag on the Shie is correct maybe an replacement box and created a tag ..anyone else wanna share some insight

Yeah I agree with UHaveNoSole. The shoes look legit. And like OP said, that box is an OG Nike Box from the mid 90s with a tag that someone created. Those boxes are actually better than the box the new retros are coming in IMO. But I would ask the seller/website what's up with the box tag. The shoes look good though so if you're not that worried about the box then you're good to go.

Thanks for your help guys.
Yeah, the shoes look to be of high quality and they smell like the 2008 cdp 13s. If they came in the standard box I wouldn't have suspected anything.
One thing I found odd was that when I tried them on the left one felt fine but the right one felt really awkward and something was jamming into the sole of my foot. If this persists there's no way I can wear these

legit, if those are og just be careful rockin em, u dont want em to fall apart lol

i think it's factory shoes , direct from nike factory somewhere in china (probably souther province guangdong) becoz judging by the looks and without original box. just pull up the insole and check the number like dKing said

Sometimes in Europe Nike has to throw leftover boxes because they run out of the normal production boxes. It is a rare occurrence but does happen none the less. Your shoes are fine!

Back
Top Bottom