Legit Check on 88's

Joined Jun 19, 2013
elephant print cut at the back seems a little high compared to other 88s. might be an early release.

Joined Apr 22, 2013
The Nike print on the insole looks good.. I'd message him and see if the box lid has a stamp on it - Also if they DS why did he remove the hang tag and miss place it?? ^^ True, print does look high..

Joined Jul 8, 2013
The seller emailed me back with the numbers in the lid, and there are 8 numerical digits, like in the photo above. I don't know if that makes them automatically legit, because the back print is a little high, although everything else looks good.

Joined Apr 22, 2013
I wouldn't say that the stamp alone would confirm they legit... You could put some fake kicks in a legit box / go with your gut feeling, if you think it's dodgy just bail and wait for a more solid offer down the line - 270 USD is low considering the usual 350-400+ reseller prices.

Joined Jun 2, 2013
I will vouch for fakes. Only from the photos there are couple odd things. The print u guys have mentioned it already , also big thing is the TONGUE!! The red material should stick out over the white leather. I wouldnt buy these 

Joined Feb 16, 2013
Ya the last two look good but that first one looks odd in a couple spots me roomed earlier. Plus how you gonna lose the hang tag on a pair of DS shoes? That just seems unbelievable to me

Joined Jun 2, 2013
Yeah the last two look good and the price is good to :D. U get what u pay for. Better play safe dont even think abt the first pair

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now