Legit check on J1 Banned. Seller claims it's authentic but I highly doubt that. Please check, thanks

these seem off from shoe trees as well as the RD not connecting, and take pic of the size tag and back of the suggested price 

I believe those are fake isn't it suppose to be yellow on the back of the suggested retail price tag.

And is it just me or is the font on the UPC to small compared to other size tags on shoes.

Then how come this wasn't stated until Now. I'm just asking
same question I asked with the seller.well he said that he bought it in goat with authencity card.and the box, shoe tree might be a replacement,which I'm not really sold to that excuse!

Goat dosent sell them they authenticate shoes that other people are selling he could have acquired the card from somebody that actually purchased through goat or made it himself.

And also why would he include pics of box and label if he's nit sure if it is a replacement box he should have stated this earlier.

Last edited:
Goat dosent sell them they authenticate shoes that other people are selling he could have acquired the card from somebody that actually purchased through goat or made it himself.

Yup that's what I thought.how about the other part of the shoes? The toe box, tongue,insole, outsol e etc, you find any flaws?

Some things look very questionable to me like the crappy wings logo or the font on size tag inside of the shoes. Do these have a size sticker on the insole inside the shoe

Last edited:
Well yes its very possible but why would he not know if the box is a replacement box and would goat even bother checking and posting a pair with a fraudulent box and shoe trees.

Last edited:
Well yes its very possible but why would he not know if the box is a replacement box and would goat even bother checking and posting a pair with a fraudulent box and shoe trees.
I really find it stupid...i asked him for a refund and the seller refuses, still firm that his shoes is legit.

If dude stands by what he is selling then he should offer money back if a customer is unsure on said product that was purchased

Back
Top Bottom