legit check on jordan 11 concords

I heard a lot about mental kicks and a lot of talk on this site about it I'm just trying to see if there legit bt I have a feeling there not but need some feedback.I posted a link to view them in my album

more pic pls

shoe tag, inside of the shoe , front and back of the shoe

but i think it's early release one since it's come from MK.com
happy.gif

What's the production date on the tag and do you see any stamped numbers on the inside if the box ..

Na neva came wit 1.so wat u guys think fake b grades wat?dam I hate mental kicks weas a good site I can get some new concords

how can it be never came with?? just look at the shoes tag inside and take the pic so we can assure if it's b grade or not

it's difficult just to see from those pics above and also seems you already worn it few times

im not sure prolly b grades or early release? im not expert on that, but check the PL cut on the toe box area on the 1st lace area, the 23 on the back looks wide (or maybe beacuse worn already) and check the quality of the carb fibers

last legit check pls take alook at these 2 pictures
w97mky.jpg

5voxgy.jpg

the first one is b-grade one and second is the legit one retail

and last but not least every legit concord has their box stamp on the inside (same stamp with the inside of the shoe)

hope this one help

Theres nothing wrong with those. Mental Kicks never sold "fake" jordans. If you want to know what pissed off people about them, go read the concord thread. They cashed in on the "early" buyers. But they did not sell "fakes".

theres nothing about yours that screams bad quality, and if they were REAL b grades, they'd be stamped on the size tag.

people have taken this WAY out of proportion. Your pair is fine.

Back
Top Bottom