LEGIT CHECK PLEASE: DB IV'S

Only thing that bothers me is the C's and G's in the description of the box tag are slightly taller than the other letters. Might just be me nitpicking though..

Close but no cigar. Those are really good replicas. The best I've seen in a while.

Anyways, here is why they are not authentic....

- Superman logo. The left and right points should be nearly touching the stitching.

- Tongue. It has the wrong shape and size PLUS the white piping is not think enough. Look how high and perfectly round it sits on authentic pairs.

Those two points are the easy to tell they are fake. Something else I noticed which is common with this replica, is the fact in which the blue mesh on the sides and under the tongue is TOO dark.

Lastly the buyer showed a picture of the right shoe. That most likely means the Isaiah is facing the wrong way. Which is the most common issues with these fakes along with the tongue issues.

Hope all that info helps! Good luck finding an authentic pair.

Aww man I appreciate the input and checking these for me. I knew it was too good to be true to be priced at 500 US.

How much would be a realistic asking price for a DS pair of these?

Aww man I appreciate the input and checking these for me. I knew it was too good to be true to be priced at 500 US.

How much would be a realistic asking price for a DS pair of these?

Any where from $800-$1300 IMO.

Back
Top Bottom