Legit Check - White Cement 4s

going with GM replicas.. The netting is already got that dingy look too it.. My cements are still bright white.. this is a diff material and most GMs im seeing these days look to be yellowing like these.. Also the tongues are a lil banged up IMO.

These are authentic my dude! The netting is fine  
air-jordan-4-cement-00.jpeg

These are authentic my dude! The netting is fine  
air-jordan-4-cement-00.jpeg
I disagree but whats new.. LOL

This netting is bright white -as it should be-, the OPs pair are off white. Its not dirt IMO. Its the material turning color, I have seen this with the GM Cement4s recently.

IDK i would personally stay away from these.

Last edited:
I disagree but whats new.. LOL

This netting is bright white -as it should be-, the OPs pair are off white. Its not dirt IMO. Its the material turning color, I have seen this with the GM Cement4s recently.

IDK i would personally stay away from these.
Is this all you do on niketalk? You just browse through post mostly calling every shoe a GM or replica. Literally every post i see is you. I just think to myself " Here he goes again with this GM S*it again. 

Well at least you can find a .gif cause you sure cant do legit checks... Look here man the proof is in your face and you choose not to believe it..READ THIS!!!!!!!!http://niketalk.com/t/567761/help-legit-check-on-white-cement-ivs-ordered-on-kixify#post_18632010

oh and 
View media item 515546

Timmy, dingy netting is only a red flag on DS pairs. These are not DS. I got my pair from footlocker on Release day and they are no where near as white as they were when I first bought mine.

Timmy, dingy netting is only a red flag on DS pairs. These are not DS. I got my pair from footlocker on Release day and they are no where near as white as they were when I first bought mine.
click the link above my friend.. read OPs comments..

Post a pic of yours. I dont think they are this yellow already.

Personally just had someone i personally know also buy DS from Kixify w the exact same issue..and seller refunded w/o question. explain that. Same sketchy see throughish black paper in the box and all.. Its a GM, and IMO so are these. 

Ive rocked my Cements in rain and shine about 25+ times and mine or 4 of my friends that have RDs are not yellowing like this, these look 5 yrs old already IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom