LEGIT & PRICE CHECK Air Jordan 3 Retro 88

Hey guys,

Need a legit and price check on these DS kicks.

I'm abit skeptical about the tongue though... if you pay attention to the first pic you can see that the outer rim is slight curved?

Let me know what you think and also what would be a good price for the 88 retros now?

Thanks!

Last edited:
The cement looks a little thick, and I can't see the tongue well enough but I don't think the holes are at the bottom like they should. Could just be a bad pic but idk. And I'd say 300+ ds

Thanks Paul.

If you look at the first pic (yeah it's really small), the tongue on the left shoe is a LIL BIT indented if you know what I mean.

Btw what do you mean when you mentioned the "holes at the bottom"? Are you talking about the black or red lacing eyelets?

Yeah that's the thing. I've seen on YouTube that there are soooo many perfect grade replicas that actually look real good!

I mean... for the money that I'm forking out for these shoes I would want to know that I'm getting the originals.

Anyway the seller is offering $320 but I'm pushing for $300... not sure if that's still a good deal if I just accept his offer.

Back
Top Bottom