Let me let you guys in on a secret....

Status
Not open for further replies.
SECRET NUMBER 2

U A COMPLEX BROTHA.... GIRLS DIG U CUZ U HIT EM WiT DAT AWRISTMATIC.... 

Youaint settling for no normal oreo mcflurry.... you need dat deluxe

hit homegirl with that Apple Pie Mcflurry... Asks her to get sum of dat creamy soft serve, fist 2 hot apple piez in, and blend dat baby like[font=arial, sans-serif]  Kultida and Earl senior..... what you get will change ur life[/font]

Last edited:
SECRET NUMBER 2

U A COMPLEX BROTHA.... GIRLS DIG U CUZ U HIT EM WiT DAT AWRISTMATIC.... 

Youaint settling for no normal oreo mcflurry.... you need dat deluxe

hit homegirl with that Apple Pie Mcflurry... Asks her to get sum of dat creamy soft serve, fist 2 hot apple piez in, and blend dat baby like[font=arial, sans-serif]  Kultida and Earl senior..... what you get will change ur life[/font]
roll.gif

Man I feel you OP...

One time I was at Mcdonalds and this guy asked me to get this burger for him, but I was at Mcdonalds one time and this guy just asked me to cop him a burger and I was like wth? I'm at Mcdonalds right? But this one guy just interrupted and asked for a burger which was weird because I was at Mcdonalds.

EDIT- PICS COMING TOMO

Aight you no it aint cheap buy bottles of polar ice in da club so you got to spend wisely during the week. That is why Im at mcdicks everyday. Only think on the value menu I mess with tho is dat McChicken. That cum sause tho is nasty so you got to ask for it plain, add a tomoato, onions, then go through every mcnugget sause periocially through da week.... monday honey mustard day, tuseday bbq sauce day... wedsnday big mac sauce day, thursday sweet n sour day... n friday since its da weekend its wildcard day, today i had hot habanero sauce OH MY GOD it was fire... pun indended

View media item 132219
View media item 132234View media item 132235View media item 132236View media item 132237View media item 132238View media item 132239View media item 132240View media item 132241View media item 132242View media item 132243

It's not all that bad of an idea actually. I mean, OP has to be saving $2-$3 a week, AT LEAST. Dudes pretty much a bonafide entrepreneur at this point.

Man I feel you OP...
One time I was at Mcdonalds and this guy asked me to get this burger for him, but I was at Mcdonalds one time and this guy just asked me to cop him a burger and I was like wth? I'm at Mcdonalds right? But this one guy just interrupted and asked for a burger which was weird because I was at Mcdonalds.

u wot m9

Yo son im in real tears right now

Bout to get reprimanded at work over this.

"Cum Sause tho"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom