Let the Madness begin....Yahoo NCAA Bracket

Duke
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Either Kentucky or Cuse' is gonna win the national title.

Only teams in the nation to lose two games.

Murray St. lost only once all year

That means absolutely nothing in March
laugh.gif

PERFECT BRACKET HERE I COME!
laugh.gif

I FEEL LIKE 'CUSE IS JUST WAITING TO BE SPANKED BY KANSAS ST. BUT THATS JUST ME!
laugh.gif

I know my bracket is gonna get fudged up since my L.A. bias has me pulling for Long Beach to go far. Oh well fambs. That's what makes this fun.

I'm Victorious Secret in the NT league BTW

That means nothing now.
laugh.gif

I still Kentucky winning in my first bracket.
nerd.gif

Have 2...

did anyone enter the 5million dollar contest? i was going to enter but I don't know why'd they'd need my phone number. seems fishy.

Got Kansas beating another Coach Cal team
pimp.gif
And Murray St. making a deep run. Like Final 4 run. That's gonna come back to bite me in the *#% early.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

did anyone enter the 5million dollar contest? i was going to enter but I don't know why'd they'd need my phone number. seems fishy.
I did.  If you win they have to verify a bunch of information, you gotta get stuff notarized, etc.

Im working on my bracket now

The more you know about college bball...the more you analyze...the harder this is. I've changed my bracket about 15 times in the last 24 hrs

I put little logic onto it and just went off of gut instinct. I choose Ohio State over Kentucky in the chip.
I wonder if anyone has ever gotten a perfect bracket.

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

just joined. haven't been watching any ncaa this year 
laugh.gif

Hell, the people that dont really watch are the people that get most pics right
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

in...now just to call a couple of my peeps who working the games to give me the scoop...

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_m052nlgTX61r3g6sao1_500.jpg

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

The more you know about college bball...the more you analyze...the harder this is. I've changed my bracket about 15 times in the last 24 hrs

This is my problem every year. I went off of first instinct this time and we'll see how it goes. I already went back to take a peak at my bracket and made a few minor changes, but I'm going to try very hard not to go back and look.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

So true, bro.

Originally Posted by rashi

roll.gif

So true, bro.

I've changed the east region about 15 times this morning.

Even though I pick to win, I'm always happy my bracket gets destroyed by as many upsets as possible (at least the ones I didnt choose)

Back
Top Bottom