Let the Madness begin....Yahoo NCAA Bracket

Just threw my bracket together on my phone in literally 4 minutes
laugh.gif
Goooood luck to me!

Pretty sure I put a lot of time into my bracket last year and it ended up being one of the worst in the whole Niketalk group
laugh.gif

Trying the opposite approach this year.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

The more you know about college bball...the more you analyze...the harder this is. I've changed my bracket about 15 times in the last 24 hrs

its more fun playing with co-workers for money....but ill say this

The secretary who knows nothing about college basketball always ends up winning.

the less you know the better you do.

11 for 11 so far

i have baylor, uconn, colorado, Ohio state and Indiana to round out the day............

I picked way too many upsets...
  • BYU/Iona over Marquette and then over Murray State in the 2nd round.  Marquette just cause, Murray State because I think they will fall before the weekend is over.
  • Long Beach State over New Mexico, figured the Niners were going to knock off the Lobo's.
  • Harvard over Vandy, wanted Harvard to channel their inner Jeremy Lin.  Plus, Vandy coming of SEC tourney title high.
  • So. Miss over Kansas State, don't feel so bad after the stunt So. Miss band pulled.  Ignorance.
  • I did pick VCU over Wichita St but c'mon that wasn't really an upset.
Bracket looks like %!#!, 
laugh.gif

Why did yall pick them tho? I picked VCU off the strength of their coach alone and their run last year. Their seeding doesnt mean they arent the better team.

Naaaa.....YUKU is buggin.

When i posted this, people were talking about wichita state..............

Was totally clueless about the Wichita State vs VCU match up and it hurt me lol.. everything else is peachess

9 of 16 first day
laugh.gif

Still got 15 of 16 for my Sweet Sixteen picks left...Better luck tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom