let this thread die (NYK)

supposedly Carter was the one who talked bad about dantoni after the playoffs. remember all those quotes that came out?

I Knew he wasn't coming back. I was way more pised off about losing Carter than Shawne Williams.

Carter and Sheldon could have easily helped us out.

Word, Sheldon looked good those few games where he played all those minutes late in the season when the front line was thin as hell...Carter also had that great game against the Celtics when the Knicks needed to make a comeback in the playoffs. Idk why they let him go...Anthony Carter>Mike Bibby..But to give the dude some credit, Bibby did make a few nice passes yesterday.

Why do people hate Balkman so much though? He's definitely not anything more than an "average" player, but this guy is the only one that constantly cuts to the basket..That's what the team needs..When one of the stars gets doubled, if someone is cutting along the baseline, that's easy points all day..Especially with Tyson in the paint..The defense will either have to commit to the cutter or stay on the Tyson

And I have no clue why Melo started taking jumpers late in the game..This guy was getting to the line at will the first half and the Knicks had a double digit lead..Then he started jacking up shots like he was playing pickup basketball

Anthony Carter? 
laugh.gif

Nah man. The last thing this team needs is another 35 yr old Guard who cant shoot or pass the ball.

Once BDiddy is ready to go, this offense will be fine. Save the Panic button for April.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Melo wore too much gears.

Headband, 2 shooting sleeves, 4 bracelets, under armour pant, 2 legs sleeve

1 point in the 4th quarter

Lol !

Yeah I didn't care for AC or Sheldon. Appreciate what AC did as a lil spark but I was not longing for those dudes to stay. We would have to let them go anyway to get Tyson and we obviously had no intent of signing them back after.

All I saw last night was Amare Iso Melo Iso...There was no flow to the offense and no rebounding on the other end.

There was no flow in the Celtics game either besides the 1st quarter..But the Knicks played solid enough defense the first 3 quarters, holding them to 64 points (even tho the Knicks only scored 64 as well)...Most games, if the Knicks only allow a team to score 64 after 3 quarters, they would have a big lead...But because of their horribly flowing offense, they were tied...I said this from day 1 of the season: B Davis is the X-factor..if he comes in and is a great facilitator and can score like he used to, the Knicks are in a great position. If he's playing old and slow, the Knicks are in trouble

Also, Jeremy Lin coming off the bench and taking a jumper 10 seconds after he steps on the court?
laugh.gif
I hope he only did that because the game was basically over and not because he's planning to a D'Antoni Certified Chucker

This was the last time the Knicks beat the Lakers.

Our favorite big man, Eddy Curry, scoring the game-winning shot? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Our favorite big man, Eddy Curry, scoring the game-winning shot?�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Eeriely similar to that Kobe to Shaq alley-oop. They really coulda been Kobe/Shaq 2.0 if they kept the team together.
tumblr_llroyfuYMY1qbs7xoo1_400.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Remember when they used to call fatboy Baby Shaq? Smh.

I remember back when him and Tyson Chandler were drafted in chicago, they were supposed to be the second coming of the twin towers 
ohwell.gif

I remember I was too heated when we couldn't secure that rebound but only to bust out in laughter after Spike tried to get a high five from my boy Denzel. 
roll.gif
Although I bet Spike wouldn't even think about trying pull that stunt to Jack. 
laugh.gif
 Good Luck tonight Knick fans, you guys will probably take your frustrations out on us tonight. 

Damn I never realized how humble Lakers' fans are
laugh.gif
...Both teams are pretty disappointed by the start to their season, and both teams are trying to mesh with the new pieces they added this season so it's going to be an intense game. I'm expecting a game that comes down to the wire..And I also have a feeling there' gonna be a lot of runs where 1 team is up by a lot then the other team makes a comeback

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Our favorite big man, Eddy Curry, scoring the game-winning shot?�
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Eeriely similar to that Kobe to Shaq alley-oop. They really coulda been Kobe/Shaq 2.0 if they kept the team together.
tumblr_llroyfuYMY1qbs7xoo1_400.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom