let this thread die (NYK)

instead of 'Full of Win/Lin', for tonights game, it should be 'Too Much Lin'
laugh.gif
 damn

Fundamentals are lacking.
1. Weak on defense.

2. Weak on free throws.

3. Weak in handling and passing the ball (turn overs).

Extremely disappointing loss. How do you play great team ball for 7 straight games then lose to the !%!+%@* HORNET?!

Our Spot up and Jump shot shooter lost us this game, Plus Amare's inability to we AWARE on defense. Needed Melo but JR Smith would have got some good mins tonight since Fields and Novak were out of it tonight

Every single one of Lin's turnovers (9) led to points for the Hornets, and we still only lost by 4.
I don't know if that warrants a sort of optimism, as it highlights our (Knick's team) resilience and resolve, or if it's proof that the Hornets just suck that much and stole a win.

ohwell.gif

Either way, I still have faith in Lin.

So...from here on out every lost will be blamed on Lin? I think he has proven he belongs on this team and rightfully so. Tough loss but just gotta move forward on to the next one.

F all that Lin turnover, missed free throw talk, its all valid but Amare doesnt play a lick of defense out there. How many back door slips is he gonna get beat on before he locks up just a little bit. Unfortunately its too late in his career to make any significant improvement, because he hasnt made any to this point and it will probably cause me to have multiple heart attacks when these games really matter

Aight I'm done I just want my 2 purrr of cements

"We don't need any more scorers" "Melo's gonna mess this up when he returns"

indifferent.gif

Even with the almost comeback I didn't like watching this game from defense to some of the offense.

I don't know why Pringles has Fields in the game during a comeback with 3 min left. NO's defense is good but they were severely undermanned. Tyson fouled too much and Amar'e lost his man too much.

I almost had an aneurysm+ulcer+stroke with the turnovers.

Lin got a new test to face by next week. If the last two games didn't show teams the way this game definitely showed trapping, clogging the paint, and a bigger defender will definitely slow him down and mess with his game.

All I can get out of this is defense by some of our players, STAT's play on offense (I am tired of watching him get fouled and it isn't called) and that Melo and JR will be playing soon.

Originally Posted by alew24

you fans are too much, a loss is a loss,

I love the no fight attitude in the end.

Huh?

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Extremely disappointing loss. How do you play great team ball for 7 straight games then lose to the !%!+%@* HORNET?!

Here we go. Jeez.

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

So...from here on out every lost will be blamed on Lin? I think he has proven he belongs on this team and rightfully so. Tough loss but just gotta move forward on to the next one.

I don't think anyone's really blaming Lin. They lost this game because of missed free throws and lack of defensive stops.

JR wouldve thrived in this game tho...
and no need to sweat. i mean we looked terrible out there. playing a team without 3 of their starters. 
tired.gif

but we just had an off night as a team. it was almost as we 'overlooked' the Hornets before the game. we didnt come out with little to no intensity at all. it is what it is though. we just need to get the home wins.

Dallas next... lets go!

Once Melo and JR are out there teams won't be able to collapse as quickly and often on Lin as NOLA did tonight so I'm not too worried. Dude needs to just hold onto the ball a little more and stop forcing things.

Originally Posted by LovesIt

Originally Posted by jordansmakeyoupoor

I don't think anyone's really blaming Lin. They lost this game because of missed free throws and lack of defensive stops.
And because of early turnovers as well .. which Lin had 9 of. He is partially to blame.

is Linsanity that serious? yall acting like we calling for Lin's head.

Fields lost the game for us more than anyone.
He got burnt on defense and can't shoot much at all, so much that it helped the Hornets double Lin early.
Then it's a tossup between Lin and Amar'e.
Both of their defenses were pretty bad, but Lin gave them a whole quarter handicap on us.

9 TOs are bad but at the end of the day he was undrafted and thrust into a starting role in a system where guards get a lotta freedom. I can live with it because I know he's Not Howard Eisley or Chris Duhon.

Relax.

Back
Top Bottom