let this thread die (NYK)

$%$$+ in the armor might be used to describe the horrible defense
but cmon, espn knows better and I believe this was done deliberately for the pun

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tumblr_lzkxktKZaX1qzb7vjo1_400.jpg

indifferent.gif

Wow.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tumblr_lzkxktKZaX1qzb7vjo1_400.jpg

indifferent.gif

Wow.
indifferent.gif
The politically correct term is "samurai"

Sorry, read that on the inter-webs.

Seriously though, ESPN should be ashamed for this one, not that it really matters in the long run. #monopoly  

just another reason to hate the media. the racist headline doesn't bother me as much as the way they basically put the whole blame on Lin. sure he had 9 turnovers but had somebody played average defense or better offense then what?

I am.

I bought a pair like 5 years ago that some guy was selling, he had them in his garage the whole time.. they were beat to hell
laugh.gif
I probably got a dozen wears out of them until the bottom almost crumbled as I was walking, then the whole sole just peeled off

I don't think JR Smith will play tomorrow. He will arrive in New York tonight.
EDIT: Amar'e Stoudemire needs to allow Jeremy Lin to play his game. In the first half, Lin was looking for Amar'e. He tried to give Amar'e the ball. It was like he was forced to pass the ball to Amar'e. In the second half, Lin was being himself. You can see that he had only one turnover (that alley-opp pass was too high for Amar'e. Normally, Chandler or Fields could catch because of their vertical leaps. Amar'e lost his vertical leaps this year). 

Why is it so hard for a team to play defense? It is 2012 and you would think after all the sports history that has passed us, players would be all about focusing on defense. Why does D'antoni dislike defense?

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Why is it so hard for a team to play defense? It is 2012 and you would think after all the sports history that has passed us, players would be all about focusing on defense. Why does D'antoni dislike defense?
What are you talking about? The Knicks' defense is phenomenal this year. Mike Woodson did a fantastic job. Also, Chandler and Jeffries are big parts of it.  Knicks players need to stop switching man-to-man defense.
30t6p3b.gif

Amar'e's defense hurt the Knicks' chance for win last night. I mean how did he allow Ayon scored easy lay-ups on him in the fourth quarter? We need a backup point guard badly. Shumpert can't play PG at all. Billy Walker needs to return to the old Billy Walker from Kansas State. 

Originally Posted by d3simet

Originally Posted by bangtcg

What are you talking about? The Knicks' defense is phenomenal this year. 
It is not phenomenal.  I present to you the evidence you stated: easy lay ups by the NO.

Man Amare had the freshest legs in that joint, playing way to soft. Lin turnovers 
sick.gif
, but son did go from not playing at all to carrying the team the last 7 games, no back up point is gonna leave Lin not at his best. Bad game, but y'all starting to look like a real team, looking like us 
smokin.gif

Eff the All Star Game. This dude better be healthy for the Heat game. No way in hell this dude is supposed to be "the man" and miss 2 straight games against the Heat, which is when the team needs him most

Regular season games is when you do your game planning for the playoffs tho. You experiment with matchups, rotations, substitutions, defensive schemes, etc. Without having the team with a full roster during the season, it makes it more difficult when we face those same teams in the playoffs because its harder to determine what the best game plan would be.

It'll also be difficult for the other team trying to factor in what that missing player will do. The Knicks practice together and watch game tape so they should know what the game plan will be.

I've been secretly hoping Melo doesn't play in the ASG too.

Back
Top Bottom