let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by onewearz

excited to see what baron can do out there ..

meaningful basketball on a sunday again
pimp.gif

all thats missing for me is

pimp.gif
damn sonnnnnn

For #KNicks, Melo and Billy Walker (elbow) are out. JR Smith will dress and "we'll see what happens," D'Antoni said.
Baron Davis might dress. "We just want to make sure that he's OK and the team is OK...but today will be tough."

D'Antoni said JR will dress and "we'll see what happens"

Billy Walker and Melo are out.

Baron Davis may dress

i wanted shump to replace walker anyway and fields go to the 3... but the bench will be absolutely terrible now

Hyped this game is on ABC and I can watch
pimp.gif

Is anyone goin to go ahead and make a game thread ??
nerd.gif

Jeremy Lin has sparked a revival among Knicks fans, many of whom had begun to write off the season as yet another losing effort. Knicks fans have been clamoring for a dominant team for over a decade – the Knicks haven’t won 50 games or made it past the first round of the playoffs since Patrick Ewing left in 2000 – and Lin has given them a reason to hope.

That hope has translated to increased ticket prices for games at Madison Square Garden. The price of Knicks tickets is up an average 27% since Lin broke onto the scene with 25 points off the bench in a 99-92 win over the New Jersey Nets.

KnicksLinsanity_MeloDrama.png

30t6p3b.gif
ticket that I paid $54 retail for in the 100s section is going for $150 now.  I'm happy we're "good" again but I can't even go watch my team play anymore.  Aren't the raised prices mostly to pay for the remodeled luxury boxes?  There has to be some sort of compromise.

Back
Top Bottom