Too on point!

Video is MAD WILD!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
DYING!
Yo If they even THINK of starting Baron Davis over Jermey Lin, The guns are coming out... *Click Clack*

'black mamba?!' 'more like garden snake'
'i heard his moms a masseuse at some asian spot.' 'that makes sense. its always a happy ending when jeremys playing'
'a$ap saki'
'drake knees'

laugh.gif

Moke Hamilton @MokeHamilton
The official roster for #Knicks lists #Carmelo as probable, Chandler as questionable, Walker as doubtful, and Shumpert as OUT. #HowU

Moke Hamilton @MokeHamilton
#Shumpert has left patella tendinitis and Tyson #Chandler has contused wrists and back. Shumpert is OUT and Chandler is questionable #Knicks

"Yo, So what I started doing in the crib is like, I started changing everything to Chop Sticks" 
laugh.gif

"You know Asians are gonna go back and start getting all the P**** right?"
laugh.gif

"Why's that Band-Aid just hanging off his chin like that? (Pan to my man wearing the band-aid off his chin)" 
laugh.gif

"You want to see Jeremy Lin? (misses shot) No, No, No That was Shumpert, that was Shumpert"
laugh.gif

"Kobe my N' I Hate it Had to be Lin" 
laugh.gif

"I was at Home playing with her P**** lookin at Jeremy Lin" 
laugh.gif

"Chill, Chill Sprewell" 
laugh.gif

Toooo many great quotes
roll.gif

I know the Nets are gonna come out strong tonight since their crosstown rivals are getting all the media coverage while they're rotting away in NJ. Especially D-Will who was considered the best PG in the NY/NJ area by a long shot, but now the distance between the #1 PG and #2 PG isn't all that big

D'Antoni said he'd play Baron if the Knicks had a huge lead. I'm hoping they do because I wanna see him play

Edit: Just saw Henryflo's post..Shumpert is out?
ohwell.gif
Damn..If Tyson and Shump are both out, that's a huge defensive loss

Originally Posted by Henryflo91

B Diddy, and Tyson playing tonight.

Great news. Excited to see what Baron has in the tank. And Tyson is huge, especially for rebounds since Humphries is usually all over the boards. Amar'e would give Hump like 16 rebounds

Steve Popper @StevePopper:

"Now playing - Carmelo Anthony and Baron Davis. Melo will start tonight. Davis will play. No Shumpert - resting inflamed patella in left knee"

Lol @ us gaining ground on the Lakers thread. Only 9 pages behind. By the end of the night we will be up to them or past them.

Shumpert can sit he's erratic at times. let him do some more learning by watching the offense I guess

Shumpert needs to skip Slam Dunk Contest... Put Novak in the 3-point contest.

Back
Top Bottom