let this thread die (NYK)

After the streak they had this team can do do whatever they want out there
pimp.gif

I'd like to see Jordan get real burn. Looks like he can move out there, but also looks a bit frail.

first of all the blazers should thank us because their coach is gonna get fired. they gave up on him

second of all they are big boys. they can foul hard. do something. if it offends that much

Originally Posted by youngin33

This is borderline ridiculous though. I agree with Breen in this case.

it's the coahes job to stop this if anything.
fans job is to enjoy what will most likely be brief joy

I dont think i'd personally pour it on if I'm a player. But with the crowd hyping me up and after such a bad stretch I might.

he goes out of his way to be objetive that he roots against us. it's pretty annoying

my brother, who's a knick fan was saying that he would like doc rivers as the HC

he will be under contract, but there can always be a buyout. boston will be rebuilding and theres no given he would have a chance to draft his son.

Originally Posted by DubA169

The veterans should know better and keep things in check if possible.

I don't agree with Breen. It's not like Melo, Amar'e, Chandler and Lin played in the fourth quarter. Second unit vs second unit. Simple that. Second unit players doing their job.

The Blazers body checked Landry. Karma's a *+%!+.
happy.gif

Well damn.

Happy for the win I hope some of these good things continue. JR can't be a streaky guy, need consistency. Happy to see him go on a roll. It'll go unnoticed so many but Jeffries with an impact as usual.

Crazy how lighthearted I feel not seeing Pringles coach. I liked Woodson's rotations, especially the timing. Just need to see him after a practice and against a real challenge.

They did OD on the 3s, it was unfair what they did in the 4th. JR and Novakine were running a 3 train on the Blazers.

Up to the players for the rest of this season. Melo & STAT need to step up. It's all on them. Good start.

roll.gif
@ Felton talking after that alley with 11 seconds left. He mad. We disrespecting. Shame what's going with the Blazers though. Feel for McMillian, hopefully he can bounce back on another team.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Felt great watching this game tonight
pimp.gif

your tweets were entertaining during this game 
laugh.gif
 never thought Bibby would get burn
I was hyped when he got in. Probably the last time he'll play for the year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

The veterans should know better and keep things in check if possible.
There really werent any vets on the floor tho. Prolly the guy with the most NBA seasons under his belt was JR or Novak. And you know JR aint gonna stop even if he was playin against his momma. And Novak is gonna shoot if he gets a chance. He hasnt really got a lot of burn recently. Although its looking like Woodson is gonna make these guys do some work with the 2nd team as they should

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by Freddie Black

Are the Blazers really this bad?

..Yes!
laugh.gif
they have been getting blown out recently.
I heard some guys had quit on the team but damn.  They looked like the Knicks of the last two weeks out there.
I'm not reading too much into this W.  Use it as a confidence booster and build off if it.  Schedule down the stretch is absolutely brutal.  It's now or never.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Happy for the win I hope some of these good things continue.

I liked Woodson's rotations, especially the timing. Just need to see him after a practice and against a real challenge.

fans job is to enjoy what will most likely be brief joy

I dont think i'd personally pour it on if I'm a player. But with the crowd hyping me up and after such a bad stretch I might.

he goes out of his way to be objetive that he roots against us. it's pretty annoying
I was cool with everything except when Shumpert and Smith tried to do an alley-oop with 13 seconds left. When it's under 24 seconds, and you are up 40, run the clock out.

Woodson saying some good things in the postgame.  This + those chants, Dolan gonna mess around and give him a 10 year contract. 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom