let this thread die (NYK)

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i find it funny that you can now tell who the knicks fans are and who were the jeremy lin fans
laugh.gif
dudes mad dantoni not there no more

%#+* feels good man.

Everyone has a "clean slate". Woodson is going to get the correct rotation locked in. Like I said before the game, he'll have a good game plan every single night and it won't just be live and die on my style, like D'Antoni had them playing. He'll make adjustments and actually do some coaching. Not saying this game is proof, because like people have already said the Blazers are struggling just as tough as us.

I like how he's diluting Lin as well. I like what Lin can do and what he brings to us, got a Lin tee and all, but a little less is more IMO. Baron is looking better every night.

I'll be in the Garden on Friday. Excited to see what type of sets are run after a practice tomorrow.

Won't get too up or too down over what's happened in the last few days but today was a big step in the right direction.

Feels good man, for once

Didn't really see them do anything tonight that was that different from previous games. Yea they got way more assists especially from Melo, but difference is, they were hitting all their jump shots. Wouldn't be surprised to see Melo revert to his old ways in 2 or 3 games.

As much as I hated melo I only care about this team winning. How the hell can Lin fans be mad that d Antoni is gone? So ya rather keep a bum coach just so one player can thrive from it? Lulz

Two part question...

A) Do you think my boss will give me the day off for the championship parade this summer?

and

B) How long until the Knicks hang Melo's #7 jersey in the rafters?

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Bucks getting Monta tho.
30t6p3b.gif
That's tough for us.

Tough ain't the word. Bucks were playing well without Bogut last 10 games, now they added more firepower. Bucks coming for our heads knowing we have the hardest schedule left.
We need to go 15-9 with the remaining games to be at .500 
eyes.gif

We're screwed. Honestly need a miracle.

whatever getting rid of the coach is more important than making it just to lose 4-1 in the playoffs

Originally Posted by tim teufel

As much as I hated melo I only care about this team winning. How the hell can Lin fans be mad that d Antoni is gone? So ya rather keep a bum coach just so one player can thrive from it? Lulz

I'm not mad that D'antoni's gone, local rec leagues at the YMCA run better plays than he does.  I love everyone on this team (except Melo & sometimes Amare) I want to see the team do well, not only Lin.  I just hate when I see someone like Melo, getting paid 18 mil a year, *****ing, sulking, crying and avoiding team huddles like we all saw in that Chicago game.  It's selfish as hell. 

It's no secret he didn't like playing under D'antoni, but don't jeopardize team chemistry and worsen the team's morale just cause things aren't going your way.  I'm hoping for back to back W's this Fri & Sat.

Monta is a shorter version of Melo though
laugh.gif
He loves to score but can give a damn less about doing anything else..Yeah he's a good passer but just like Melo, he has to be in one of those "I wanna prove I'm a good passer" moods...What has Monta ever accomplished in his career?

Originally Posted by DubA169

whatever getting rid of the coach is more important than making it just to lose 4-1 in the playoffs

This.

Homie, I know you was hyped like a muuuuhhhhfugga when you saw that Pringles news come across your phone today
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Originally Posted by DubA169

This.

Homie, I know you was hyped like a muuuuhhhhfugga when you saw that Pringles news come across your phone today
laugh.gif

I assume it's like what a kid waking up christmas day feels like
very happy. 

plus he quit on his own. so you dont hear about us not gyving him a chance. happy as %*$@

D'antoni had to have been fired, or put in a position where its either resign, or be fired.
Melo said that he spoke to Mike during practice earlier and he got no indication of anything being wrong.

So you would think that a man seriously contemplating quitting his job would have some sort of vibes that he's giving off.
After practice Dolan or Grunwald probably approached Mike and said hey, either you get fired, or you can quit with some sort of dignity.

I always feel badly for any man losing his job. Losing something that puts food in his family's mouth.
So although I got fed up of his coaching ( or lack thereof), I feel for him.

Back
Top Bottom