let this thread die (NYK)

I wouldn't mind Reggie as he's more creatively offensively than Shawne, but for the price we're throwing at them I'd be happy with either. We just need grittier defenders and Shawne fits that. You need guys like that

shumpert in 2k12 is
pimp.gif

Looking at that article on the last page with arguments we've all been bringing up I wouldn't mind a S&T for Crawford, saying goodbye to TD, offer Purp a 2 year 2.5 mil deal with a team option after the 1st year, and signing BDiddy for vet min.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Looking at that article on the last page with arguments we've all been bringing up I wouldn't mind a S&T for Crawford, saying goodbye to TD, offer Purp a 2 year 2.5 mil deal with a team option after the 1st year, and signing BDiddy for vet min.

My ideal scenario to happen but replace bdiddy with kurt thomas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by THE GR8

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure Kurt already signed with POR and we need a starting pg and I don't want Bibby getting the job.

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I'm pretty sure Kurt already signed with POR and we need a starting pg and I don't want Bibby getting the job.

#$@+ kurt thomas signed? Is this confirmed? As ive said i like shump at the point, and although we have a furocious front line in the starting lineup i still think its important to add some big bodies to come off the bench and a guy like kurt would be noce to have because he adds some defensive toughness inside and of course when he is left open he wont miss that 15 footer

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

#$@+ kurt thomas signed? Is this confirmed? As ive said i like shump at the point, and although we have a furocious front line in the starting lineup i still think its important to add some big bodies to come off the bench and a guy like kurt would be noce to have because he adds some defensive toughness inside and of course when he is left open he wont miss that 15 footer
Yeah it's official. I understand the need for another big especially a 4 to back up Amar'e. The thing about Shump I'm pretty sure Pringles won't start him and so Bibby will get the start in that scenario. He'll probably just make him a back up for Fields guards the 1-2 position.

EDIT

Nevermind about Baron.
[h1]Baron Davis has bulging disc in his back[/h1]

Alan Hahn: Not guaranteeing it, just expecting it. Crawford has to tell #Knicks something so they can either add him or move on to Shawne Williams. 2 minutes ago
Frank Isola: Jamal Crawford has ruled out the Knicks..... "Shawne Williams please pick up the white courtesy phone."

i guess he really wanted the money instead of coming back here and actually competing... i aint mad... just bring back purp

If Baron has a single bulging disc it should not affect his game too much (coming from a guy with 4 bulge's right now), he just would have to lay off the heavy weight lifting and its not like he could run fast anymore anyways
laugh.gif

NYK needs purp'

Originally Posted by RaY MuLLa

shumpert in 2k12 is
pimp.gif
I've been playing worse with the Knicks since they updated the rosters with the trades. Probably just have to get used to it.

My second favorite team to play with (Nuggets) lost the gawd JR Smith with the update. I'm tight  
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Mal and reggie are gone, lets lock up purps

I just have a really bad feeling about td running the point, hopefully iman can take over sooner rather than later cause no disrespect to douglas i really do like him but this team will not be able to go where we want to go with him anywhere other than a spark off the benchIm still holding out major hope we can add some big man depth before the end of the season. I mean hopefully jordan can come in right away and prove to be a serviceable backup to tyson, and we can sign a solid 4 to come off the bench as well along with jeffries, purp, and jorts who can contribute with some size. Is reggie evans still on the market?

If we can snag will chandler/jr smith and/or kmart from china before playoff time somehow wed be #*#%*!% golden. They would fill major needs and i remember hearing something about a 500k buy out which is nothing, plus all 3 players have connects to ny and want to play on a winning team im sure

TD can't even run the pick and roll nor can he create, its not his game.

Still have memories of Rondo running circles around him, back court is a major concern.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

TD can't even run the pick and roll nor can he create, its not his game.

Still have memories of Rondo running circles around him, back court is a major concern.
That's why I don't understand why anyone wants him on this team or still bother talking about his defense. Son was literally giving Rondo the lane like he had the speed of Rose and Westbrook combined. That is fresh in my mind

I dont think Shawne would come back thinking he was the "last option" for us, especially if we're only giving him a one year deal.

And guys, please don't mention Rondo running the floor against Toney. I was sitting at the game with a face palm just speechless
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I think Shawne would re-sign with us..A lot of the teams offering him money weren't offering him a big contract. And on a team with Stoudemire and Carmelo, Shawne knows he's gonna have those open 3s all game long..Plus, with D'Antoni as coach, Shawne knows he can shoot those 3s without being crucified for it..Many other teams wouldn't want one of their bigger players taking perimeter shots and they'd have him camping in the paint for offensive rebounds and mid range shots

I'm fine with Baron, dude is an awful guy to have if your team isn't going anywhere but when dude is motivated he is still serviceable. Low-risk, high-reward move...The guy wants to be in NY to me, I'd be cool with it. Worst comes to worse he's out next year and we make the run at Nash.

I don't like Baron too much but Baron>Bibby, by a long shot...Baron might not be the great player he once was, but he hasn't sunken to the level that Bibby has..So that would mean Baron either starts or comes off the bench, and Bibby would be getting minimal minutes..he would probably only be put in during garbage time. With Baron and Bibby, it's basically the lesser of 2 evils

Back
Top Bottom