let this thread die (NYK)

Messed up his back trying to show off during pregame last year and now he's punching glass. Lol Amare's a tard.

Fields sucks... his J has a better chance of going in if he shot it shot put style. Wish Lin was healthy
frown.gif

I just don't get how he sucks at defense so much

defense is about effort and anger. he says all the right things. shows emotion. i just cant fathom why hes so bad at D. Toney allen and Shumpert type defense is a skill. But just playing good defense isnt a skill. its effort.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

I don't think we'll lose Thursday.

This team responds to adversity better than that given credit for.

ummmmm being blown out by 30 was not enough adversity bro?

The amare thing could be a blessing in disguise. I've been saying since game 1 fields and amare are non-factors on both ends. Gotta start Novak and Smith.

Are these guys like Melo, Wade, Stat, and Bron all still tight the same way after a series like this?

I mean these guys are embarassing them whenever they get a chance. I know I wont feel the same if my supposed homeboy really tried to embarass my squad on national TV...

I just wonder if there are withheld feelings between Melo and bron and wade etc.

Everyone (Hahn/Isola) is talking as if Amar'e will be out. Plus Tyson Chandler said Amare's probably out.

Wouldn't really bother me but considering Shumpert is out as well it stretches the depth on this team so that Bibby/Jeffries/Fields/Baron are 1/2 of your top 8. That's no good.

its a job. im sure they are still tight.

people in the park go harder at their friends then these primodonnas do. Different breed

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

This could be a blessing in disguise

This.. honestly, when Jeffries was in we looked great. I dont think he even played in the second half.. could have used his defense and rebounding. We got to get the ball moving better. In the second half looked like we stopped playing any sort of team ball. It's frustrating as a fan, when you see your team battle back from down 10 more then once and then lose composure.

I know this is asking a lot but all I hope for is at least ONE win in this series. JUST ONE!!!!!!
We really need someone to step it up on offense Thursday to help Melo out.

Well at least Melo moves back to the 4. Downside is the shortened rotation and Landry starting at the 3; I assume JR starts at the 2?

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

Man ive been saying this or years now, the jets an kniks are the same !$!$%!% team.....weird stuff going on year after year, a *%!*%$# owner, loyal fans, 40 years without a ring, years where they build you up than *+@# the bed.....fml

I've also said the same thing multiple times, it's uncanny how they resemble each other so much. On and off the field/court.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

The amare thing could be a blessing in disguise. I've been saying since game 1 fields and amare are non-factors on both ends. Gotta start Novak and Smith.
PauliePeppas wrote:
Man ive been saying this or years now, the jets an kniks are the same !$!$%!% team.....weird stuff going on year after year, a *%!*%$# owner, loyal fans, 40 years without a ring, years where they build you up than *+@# the bed.....fml
same way I was thinking
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bron and Melo aren't "boys" like everyone makes it out to be. They didn't even give each other a "good game" at the end of their last regular season meeting, but he gave Wade a hug.

I find it hard to believe that anyone outside of Miami likes LeBron.

Also, I hate to say it, but the Knicks are better without STAT in the line-up. He's lost his first step PERMANENTLY.

Back
Top Bottom