let this thread die (NYK)

what about lin and stat to brooklyn for any hot grabage they have....at least i can root for booklyn and lin then.

It's funny to read the last few pages and see exactly what I have been saying, people already inquiring about situations of moving Amar'e
tired.gif
. I think it would be unfair to trade him. Hell, he was bold enough to come here when there was nothing and attracting others. I think Carmelo has to go, his attitude stinks and always has, it's just his scoring ability got people to overlook it. But think about it, what has he done to warrant that benefit of the doubt. Do y'all still think I'm a crazy troll now?

Ya'll are tweaking if you think we're gonna trade two of our biggest fan favorites in recent years to a crosstown and divisional rival.

Originally Posted by beh235

It's funny to read the last few pages and see exactly what I have been saying, people already inquiring about situations of moving Amar'e
tired.gif
. I think it would be unfair to trade him. Hell, he was bold enough to come here when there was nothing and attracting others. I think Carmelo has to go, his attitude stinks and always has, it's just his scoring ability got people to overlook it. But think about it, what has he done to warrant that benefit of the doubt. Do y'all still think I'm a crazy troll now?

why would we trade melo? he is basically carrying this team right now

Originally Posted by kevi

tired.gif

why would we trade melo? he is basically carrying this team right now
Carrying them to what? 33 and 10 point losses? Whatever he's "carrying" isn't working my man. Carrying a team implies there is some sort of push back. We haven't seen that much in 2 games.

He was just hurting this team anyway. Dude stat needs to crawl under a hole and hope he gets back to his true form next season smh

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Nash will be a heat next year smh

if he goes to the heat, im going to off myself..

old article but he may be right

[h1]Steve Nash, Jason Terry would consider joining Miami Heat next season[/h1]
By Matt Brooks

Steve Nash and Jason Terry are aging veterans on the downside of stellar NBA careers. Both players are set to become free agents this summer, and with neither ready to hang up his sneakers just yet, they’re keeping their options open.

Mavericks_Suns_Basketball_0bd05.jpg

This season has been a struggle for Steve Nash and Los Suns.(Matt York - AP)One of the top point guards in the game over the last decade, Nash has the steady hand and passing ability that teams with championship aspirations need. The Miami Heat are one such team, but would a move from the desert to the beach make sense for the 38-year-old point guard?

“I would listen,

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Dude is the worst signing the Knicks have ever made and it's only gonna get worse .

You cannot be a Knick fan and say that dawg. I'm not big on the Knicks and even I recognize his signing was important. Some if y'all turn too fast. Smh.

Yall dudes in here talking about Raymond Felton are reckless. Knicks fans really do have battered women's syndrome.

Get that Heat rumor !%+! out of here also. I don't give a +++% what Jason Terry thinks

Ya'll have to consider that with Bron's going to MIA, the franchise needed a cornerstone. Enter Amare, personally and in retrospect, I think we overpaid for him. PHX has an incredible medical staff and with his contract not being insured, they knew something we didn't. But same time, he rejuvenated the franchise.

I'm not giving up on him yet. Tough season, personal losses, terrible offense at the start of the season...but i can't excuse his lack of effort. His back injury last year was caused by him goofing off during a dunk. He either punches a teammate or the glass (depending on who you believe) and takes himself out the series. You can't have your 100 million dollar man doing goofball +$* like that.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Ya'll have to consider that with Bron's going to MIA, the franchise needed a cornerstone. Enter Amare, personally and in retrospect, I think we overpaid for him. PHX has an incredible medical staff and with his contract not being insured, they knew something we didn't. But same time, he rejuvenated the franchise.

I'm not giving up on him yet. Tough season, personal losses, terrible offense at the start of the season...but i can't excuse his lack of effort. His back injury last year was caused by him goofing off during a dunk. He either punches a teammate or the glass (depending on who you believe) and takes himself out the series. You can't have your 100 million dollar man doing goofball +$* like that.
Of course they overpaid for him, everyone knew that. They were the only team that was desperate enough to do so. What sucks is this situation, it doesn't seem to be working and the Knicks have a huge immovable contract. That's why I said 'Melo would be easier to move (less history of injury, perception of franchise altering star..etc) that makes him worth the gamble when it comes down to it.

Dude is the worst signing the Knicks have ever made and it's only gonna get worse .

You cannot be a Knick fan and say that dawg. I'm not big on the Knicks and even I recognize his signing was important. Some if y'all turn too fast. Smh.

Jerome James 5 years 30 mill > Stoudemire 5 years 100 mill

I rather overpay for a roll player who sucks than give a "superstar" 100 mill who is the worst defender in the NBA and is as heartless as they come

I'll never regret the Stoudemire signing. Never ever ever. It was a move we had to make, and it worked better than we expected for almost a season. Who's to say Amar'e won't come back with a vengeance next year? Y'all gotta chill.

I'm just as tired of the excuses as everyone else, but let's be real.

ironically, I remember STAT giving me a Dap at the NBA draft 
laugh.gif
 I just remembered how strong that dap was and now I pictured him hitting that glass 

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I'll never regret the Stoudemire signing. Never ever ever. It was a move we had to make, and it worked better than we expected for almost a season. Who's to say Amar'e won't come back with a vengeance next year? Y'all gotta chill.

Exactly, he had a bad year. Rusty and injured plus some stupidity. He was the only free agent star that wanted to come to NY, he did and we had a nice season last year. It's sad to see him playing like this because he's a great player. 

Jerome James 5 years 30 mill > Stoudemire 5 years 100 mill

I rather overpay for a roll player who sucks than give a "superstar" 100 mill who is the worst defender in the NBA and is as heartless as they come

See, it's that attitude smh. I feel your pain, I've been there before man. It'll be alright.

Back
Top Bottom