let this thread die (NYK)

Heads up tickets are available in the 300s for the open practice right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
@ 86 pages already.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Heads up tickets are available in the 300s for the open practice right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good looks! just nabbed up 2 in the center 300's. Will the arena be so filled that we actually have to sit at assigned seats? How was it previous years?

those ticket prices. ima make it to a game or 2 in january but im not looking forward to those prices.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Good looks! just nabbed up 2 in the center 300's. Will the arena be so filled that we actually have to sit at assigned seats? How was it previous years?

I think you should be able to move down to the 200s or 100s pending how strict the ushers are. Considering the seats are free there will def be open seats like last year.

RT @KBergCBS: Having turned down the Pacers' two-year, $10M deal, Jamal Crawford now considering Portland, NY and Sacramento, source says.

RT @KBergCBS: The Indiana offer Crawford turned down would've allowed him to opt out after this season, making it essentially a one-year deal.

^yes theyre on ticketmaster.com
type blue and orange scrimmage knicks and you should be able to find them..
i was able to get tix for the season finale against mr blake griffin and the salty mr billups
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

^Thanks for your help, it seems like it. College life sucks.

Nah work life sucks, I missed out too bc I just got out of the office
frown.gif
...Enjoy college life while u can, I didn't even get out early enough to see most first halfs last yr

Originally Posted by bonafide101

Friend jus texted me this, "The MTA (Melo Tyson Amare), coming to an arena near you!"

laugh.gif
word?
I've posted on realgm like 10 times ever.
And made that one, and that thread.
nerd.gif

@!$+ the MTA though, they be raising the damn fare every damn year.

Back
Top Bottom