let this thread die (NYK)

yo, what cant he do?!?

j/k
but this game was absolutely nuts...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Al3xis

not that the team will get attention (not that Lin doesn't deserve every bit thrown his way), but I haven't seen that type of fight from the Knicks in a long time.
People are making the Tebow comparison because of all the coverage he's getting, but here's where it's kind of appropriate.. the team has really responded to Lin, it's clear as day. Chandler is getting better looks, so getting our big man going will boost the team's energy on defense. Even when they're struggling, they haven't been quitting as easily like they used to.
I agree completely. These were the same dudes getting mollywopped by the Bobcats. This dude is so nice with it and wholesome, the puns ain't even getting on my nerves.
laugh.gif

What a game. MVP chants all day tomorrow night for this kid. Goddam. Amazing fight the last couple plays. Shump hounding Calderon, Defense that leads to AND1, then that ISO. Super coldblooded. If he hit that shot 0.5 secodns later as the buzzer rang there would be holes in my wall. I $%^&ing love this team !

Amazing story...it continues.

He was getting killed the whole game, but good vision to start to get Amare going...Amare looks like he's entering the part of his career where his athleticism is winding down. No lift at all...the old Amare woulda brought the hammer down on Amir on those two plays.

Shump played Jose well. Let's hope Lin gets rest because the Kings have a plethora of scoring guards that he'll have to defend.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Al3xis

not that the team will get attention (not that Lin doesn't deserve every bit thrown his way), but I haven't seen that type of fight from the Knicks in a long time.
People are making the Tebow comparison because of all the coverage he's getting, but here's where it's kind of appropriate.. the team has really responded to Lin, it's clear as day. Chandler is getting better looks, so getting our big man going will boost the team's energy on defense. Even when they're struggling, they haven't been quitting as easily like they used to.
Jeremy Lin actually plays well throughout the game. Tebow stinks it up for 55mins while his defense keeps him close and then he somehow pulls off wins. 

Seem like the whole crowd was celebrating when Lin made that shot. If i'm owner of the Raptors I would request to move team elsewhere. Still won't help them from suckin tho.
laugh.gif

I don't even know what to say. It's been so law since I've seen true PG play in NY. So long. *Sheds tear*

hey for you guys with timewarner...if you call and threaten to cancel because of the msg blackout, they will offer you a discount.  I was offered a 6 dollar discount when i called, but i canceled anyway and swtichd to verizon fios..

It's so refreshing to see a player who actually knows how to play the game of basketball. Enjoy him NY because dude is legit. I just hope Melo don't stop the ball movement. Gotta cut down on those turnovers though.

Back
Top Bottom