let this thread die (NYK)

Kyrie Irving is an amazing 3 point shooter and already a really good PG . Dude is probably gonna be better than CP3 in a couple years.

#feelsgoodman

lin_shumpert.jpg

pimp.gif

Seven Knicks players in double figures... That's whats up

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Always nice to get 18 assists combined from your pg position. Can my lakers get atleast one third of that?

can we get a third of the lakers's chips? 
laugh.gif
 id make that trade. even throw in douglas
where did everybody go 
eyes.gif
wink.gif

THIS is exactly what its supposed to look like. Your guards dishing. Your scorers scoring. Your big men locking down the middle. Everyone hustling. Everyone being contributing. Beautiful.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

THIS is exactly what its supposed to look like. Your guards dishing. Your scorers scoring. Your big men locking down the middle. Everyone hustling. Everyone being contributing. Beautiful.
pimp.gif
 love it

Great second half. No one really played bad the 2nd half.

Them last 2 minutes was so disrespectful

The 2nd unit what can you say. They can possibly be better then some first.

That su-woop connection back court is looking serious

And to think they now have 3 straight days to just practice.  Yes, we talkin' about practice.  Notta game, notta game... practice.
It'll look that much prettier against the Celts come Sunday.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

Good win 
pimp.gif

How would you guys feel about moving Fields and looking to hold onto Shump + JR?
Fields seems like a "glue" guy. I wouldn't miss his skill set but I think the team would miss him chemistry wise.
Speaking of Landry, why did no one mention his little karaoke moment? Lol. Or did ya'll talk about it earlier in the thread and I missed it?

We finally got these damn cavs back. This is the makings of a great team. Just by having so many weapons, someone is BOUND to be hot. Im proud of mike d for sticking with the bench. So many options, so many options.

the knicks are alright. they got some work to do with consistency particularly on the defensive end. But with better mins management between the starters and bench, as well as execution on the plays, we can ball real talk. novak is one of my fav knicks players, dude is consistent and reliable as hell off the bench with that 3. shump is that dude.

baron davis is moving well, and is performing well beyond expectations for someone who was on that greg oden steez, and coming off a herniated disk injury. a solid backup if u ask me.

Good win 
pimp.gif

How would you guys feel about moving Fields and looking to hold onto Shump + JR?
Fields seems like a "glue" guy. I wouldn't miss his skill set but I think the team would miss him chemistry wise.
Speaking of Landry, why did no one mention his little karaoke moment? Lol. Or did ya'll talk about it earlier in the thread and I missed it?
yeah man, you're a day late

Can't believe we don't play till Sunday.  This team basically gets a week and a half off, lot of time to rest up.
Lin, kids just keeps doing it, 1 turnover tonight
pimp.gif

Amar'e, guy is donezo
tired.gif

Come playoff time Landry should be the odd guy out.  Shump's D is irreplaceable, only guy that can actually defend the team's best perimeter player decently.  JR Brings too much offense to the table and Baron is the back up point.  I just can't see where he will fit in.  I like the guy, he's a great teamatte, plays hard, never causes a problem but when it comes time to win he just can't do enough.  Dude was abysmal in the playoffs last year.

Good win 
pimp.gif

Lin gonna be depressed as hell without his boy around.

Good win 
pimp.gif

nah i mentioned it a few pages back saying he should get a grammy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom